Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

Would be very disappointing if Bruce took this under Ashley and I really dislike Luke Edwards

Fuck me. Steve Bruce :lol:

He'd be very well warned by his local mates that's for sure so the thick cunt would be going in with his eyes wide open.

From Benitez to Bruce. Like going from Biel to Boyle.

There is nothing white middle aged English journalists like more than white English mediocre football managers getting big jobs. Means they're sorted for titbit stories without having to do much work.

i mean being objective about it his teams have always been fairly conservative, organised & defensive so if you wanted it to succeed (which i don't) he might not be a bad fit in that our strongest squad areas are defensive

how the fuck he'd get anything out of joselu, atsu, aarons, almiron etc. is another question mind :lol:

Fuck you Luke Edwards you utter fucking imbecile. The absolute gall of this fucking piece of shit goading the fans and telling us to calm down when over the past 12 years we've had to deal with MA ruining the club, sacking and humiliating legends, we're a month out from opening day of the season and we've not a manager, coaching staff or any new players and have lost our top 2 scorers. FUCK off Luke.

:lol: I'm sorry but there's no fucking way there's a takeover AND Steve Bruce is being considered. Why would you spend hundreds of millions on a team that had Rafa and be like "Aye, hire Steve Bruce for me, Mike."

:lol: Fuck this shit. There's no point in this club.

I'm not sure Bruce would take it - he's in a job already and it's hardly a secret that working for Ashley is basically impossible.

Why would he put himself through it? He's nowhere near desperate enough. We need to lower our expectations significantly