Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Keith Downie

‏Verified account @SkySports_Keith

We understand Steve Bruce is one of the names under consideration to take over at Newcastle United. He’s been backed in to 9/4 favourite with some major bookmakers overnight. Bruce is Newcastle-born, but of course previously managed rivals Sunderland. #NUFC

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Keith Downie

We understand Steve Bruce is one of the names under consideration to take over at Newcastle United. He’s been backed in to 9/4 favourite with some major bookmakers overnight. Bruce is Newcastle-born, but of course previously managed rivals Sunderland. #NUFC

Keith Downie

Can totally see this happening.

Keith Downie

Still think it'll be Moyes personally, although Bruce would be another who would fit the Ashley blueprint.

Redfearn for me please. To try and get people to turn their mindset around, this s*** needs to get a whole lot worse before things can start to get better.  Feel Neil would be the perfect candidate to do it.

Need it to be a Pardew type for maximum outrage.

However Ashley knows this and will appoint some up and comer and our donut fans will be like "wey lets give him a chance".

Bruce for me. Plus Ashley would try to spin it as giving us what we want with a ‘returning Geordie’.

Called it on the 2nd- it was too obvious! Lol!

It will be wonderful and should see many more cancel their tickets. It would provide a reason to not even watch on TV if Mrs Doubtfire takes charge, btw is he massively fat or skinny now?

Luke Edwards

@LukeEdwardsTele

You may remember that I told you Steve Bruce was a prominent name in #nufc discussions on the day Rafa left two weeks ago. Nice to see others - including bookmakers - catching up.

:rant:

What a cunt.

Shearer’s friend to manage us under Ashley? :lol:

Appointing Bruce would be another dark day for NUFC under Ashley - and so soon after the Rafa departure dark day just about sums it up what it feels to be a NUFC fan under Ashley. :lol:

If those two quick successive events don’t turn NUFC fans away, I don’t know what will! :lol: