Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Charlie Nicholas crowing pre-game that Rafa was getting too much credit for making Newcastle defensively organised, and here is Bruce showing he can do just as well.

Bang. 6 goals conceded in 2 games and tears for fears running down Brucey's cheeks.

Proper tactical masterclass from our genius Geordie hardman when we needed to change the match. Confused everyone and our players.

I'm more and more convinced that he's pulling out tactics from a hat (or his arse) when he's making substitutions.

Leicester, Wolves, Chelsea then back to Everton looks like 4 loses on the spin to me. We'll be right in the shit by the time Norwich arrive in February, no chance were even close to being 'safe' yet.

Proper tactical masterclass from our genius Geordie hardman when we needed to change the match. Confused everyone and our players.

I'm more and more convinced that he's pulling out tactics from a hat (or his arse) when he's making substitutions.

Reminded me of my old Sunday league managers trying to turn a game around. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Leicester, Wolves, Chelsea then back to Everton looks like 4 loses on the spin to me. We'll be right in the shit by the time Norwich arrive in February, no chance were even close to being 'safe' yet.

Will be like that time we were 12 points clear at the top but lost the title still.

Charlie Nicholas crowing pre-game that Rafa was getting too much credit for making Newcastle defensively organised, and here is Bruce showing he can do just as well.

Bang. 6 goals conceded in 2 games and tears for fears running down Brucey's cheeks.

Another loss to add to the Steve Bruce formation list :smug:

Played 7

Lost 5

Drawn 1

Won 1

Scored 4

Conceded 15

Almost as if Bruce can only get results in Rafa’s formation Charlie.

But its the most wonderful time of the year for us as Sir Bruce would say "proper Geordie folk" as we'll get a takeover and mbappe  :naughty: