Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Well, he's not got the 8 year deal yet.

That still hasn't ran out by the way.

:lol: I’ve always loved Palace.

:lol: I want to be like "Imagine what we'd be watching if he were here" but today is what we'd be watching, isn't it.

Not sure I can take much more of this. I’m so mad, so upset at this club. Might stop posting altogether because it’s soul crushing. Don’t know why today may have broken me. But I think it has. Hopefully not.

I used to think their own men would never get sacked but McClaren proved that wrong. Bruce will always be vulnerable providing Allardyce is out of work.

:lol: Hopefully Pardew does well and a rush on dodgy PFM starts up.

I used to think their own men would never get sacked but McClaren proved that wrong. Bruce will always be vulnerable providing Allardyce is out of work.

Yes of course. So we can just bring him back to continue on where he left off.

Yes of course. So we can just bring him back to continue on where he left off.

:lol: Newcastle United would just be that True Crime show I watch every week in that case.

Guest neesy111

McClaren would never have been sacked if Rafa didn't approach the club.

McClaren would never have been sacked if Rafa didn't approach the club.

Hopefully Arsene Wenger realizes he hates his family and wants a distraction.

We’re simply starting to get the results our performances have deserved all season. Only so long you can wing it and paper over the cracks, defy the odds and get away with it. Make no mistake, today was the day it started to genuinely crumble , an utterly horrific day and that gormless cunt in the dugout is 100% responsible for it. His dreadful mismanagement of his squad and archaic training methods have caught up with him and there’s nothing to suggest he’s capable of stopping it. He’s got form for this which is why everyone with a brain was up in arms about the appointment in the summer. This has been entirely predictable from day 1, the only surprising thing for me is the fact it’s taken until now for it to happen. We’re fucked.

:lol: I want to be like "Imagine what we'd be watching if he were here" but today is what we'd be watching, isn't it.

I’m afraid so. He even uses ‘front foot football’ without any hint of shame. He’s Pardew but with less smarm :lol:

I’m afraid so. He even uses ‘front foot football’ without any hint of shame. He’s Pardew but with less smarm :lol:

It's like an unexpected sequel to a movie where they tied all the loose ends. Shit new version of the dead monster, worse leads. Clumsy callbacks.

It's like an unexpected sequel to a movie where they tied all the loose ends. Shit new version of the dead monster, worse leads. Clumsy callbacks.

:lol:

Man, if this was a movie I’d walk out and punch the cinema manager

Cabbagenado 3: Oh hell no!

We’re simply starting to get the results our performances have deserved all season. Only so long you can wing it and paper over the cracks, defy the odds and get away with it. Make no mistake, today was the day it started to genuinely crumble , an utterly horrific day and that gormless cunt in the dugout is 100% responsible for it. His dreadful mismanagement of his squad and archaic training methods have caught up with him and there’s nothing to suggest he’s capable of stopping it. He’s got form for this which is why everyone with a brain was up in arms about the appointment in the summer. This has been entirely predictable from day 1, the only surprising thing for me is the fact it’s taken until now for it to happen. We’re fucked.

Yup, I've been saying it ever since he arrived, but you are 100% bang on. Glory, glory days indeed!!!

Guest chopey

Even the "He's a geordie and a nice bloke" doesn't wash, he's fucked over every club he's been at and he would drop us in a heartbeat if Man U came calling, as I and many others said at the time, any bloke that agrees to work for Ashley under his conditions is automatically the wrong bloke.

Delighted with todays result.

Purely because i predicted it.

60 quid up.

Well done steve ...love u . Xxxxxx

Seriously , is it not time the fans made a stand against this blasphemy?

Predicted it but still went to the match??