Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Any chance they get, FML

You can compare numbers all you want. The squad is absolutely buggered and quite clearly in worse shape than it was at any point under Rafa. As evidenced by the continued selection of injured players and the small matter of HALF HIS FUCKING TEAM HAD FALLEN TO BITS by half time the other day. Christ.

:lol: That's never the best picture of Rafa they could find.

Pro PFM journalists follow the National Inquirer / red top approach to selecting photos of Rafa & foreign managers: make them look psychotic or mental, while adding a glowing halo around their PFM’s.

Theres a difference as Rafa was resting players when they got a knock / slight strain which counted as them being out injured. This guy plays them anyway until they end up with a proper injury culminating in half the squad being out now. Out of context stats can prove any agenda

Guest chopey

I always thought Rafa brought Ritchie off far to early and frequently in games, obviously I'm a know nowt moron that doesn't understand that modern day tactics involve organising a team based on lots of information not just how hairy your arse is.

:lol:

"You're playing centre back next week son"

"But Steve I'm the kitman and I'm 57"

"I dont care, you've got the hairiest arse in the changing room"

😄

‘Just has a shit gaffer, it was like firing through shredded wheat’

‘What did you just say Kieran? Get that bib off you’re in midfield on Saturday.’

Any chance they get, FML

You can compare numbers all you want. The squad is absolutely buggered and quite clearly in worse shape than it was at any point under Rafa. As evidenced by the continued selection of injured players and the small matter of HALF HIS FUCKING TEAM HAD FALLEN TO BITS by half time the other day. Christ.

I won't even read that crap. Just want to say the "stats" may be skewed in someones favor by playing slightly injured players while other more sensible managers would rest them as a precaution.

Oh it's clearly bollocks, what annoys me most is that under a cacophony of evidence showing how bad Bruce is, they choose another piece to explain why he's "better" than Rafa. The Comical aren't even hiding their pro-Ashley regime anymore and if you read the comments, there's plenty of thickos lapping it up.

Lejeune has recently returned from eight months out with a knee injury, and Bruce said: 'Asking him to play four games in 10 days was too much and I regret it, but to have five out of six centre-halves unavailable is unheard of. The hairy-a****d centre-halves are the ones who don't get injured!'

What in actual f*** is this?

To think he's a Premier league manager is haunting but then to realise he's also in charge of us 🤮🤮🤮

I thought you added that last sentence yourself to make fun of Bruce, but its an actual quote from him.  :lol: