Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Sven / Capello Crap  ;D ;D I doubt we will see a better England manager in years they only got stick after we got knocked out for not being English rather watch thoses teams then the shit we've had since

Pray tell who you think the best England manager was.  Because you imply both of them.  Whichever one you pick is wrong anyway.  They were both hopeless as England managers.

Come on Rod, they weren't crap. They have faults for sure, but you can't say they were crap.

Luke Edwards is a joke tbf. Absurd last sentence.

Samp, everyone is terrified to respond to you now, oh no!  Look what you made me do.

Bruce has had nothing to do with the takeover. Edwards is stupid for suggesting it.

Samp, lighten up man.  Do you want a hug?

Social distancing Rod.  :huff:

Sven / Capello Crap  ;D ;D I doubt we will see a better England manager in years they only got stick after we got knocked out for not being English rather watch thoses teams then the shit we've had since

Pray tell who you think the best England manager was.  Because you imply both of them.  Whichever one you pick is wrong anyway.  They were both hopeless as England managers.

Better then Hodgson better then Southgate

Come on Rod, they weren't crap. They have faults for sure, but you can't say they were crap.

Samp, I'm thinking that I'm a lot older than you (now hold on, don't start losing it again).  You have looked at Wikipedia probably.  Honestly, I haven't even glanced at it. I don't need to cause I remember the fraud that Sven was and Capello (just remembered his name) was not much better.  Yes they both would manage winning runs against Malta, Estonia etc but were found out against the big boys.  A bit much like now actually.  What made it so frustrating was that we did have great/very good players around at that time so we should have done much much better.  However poor management came charging through.  Right, I'm off to look at wiki.

You're 16 years old aren't you?

AH that classic line! far from it sadly! so u think Southgate/Bruce are better then Fabio/Sven?

Our points total is totally to thank for the takeover.

A buyer would want a run at the summer transfer window but would take too long to complete a deal once safety was secured in previous seasons.

However with a 5% deposit required clubs would never bid mid-season when we’ve been a risky, recently promoted proposition. This has been our first occasion of looking safe in March.

It’s debatable who you attach that thanks to but I get Luke Edwards logic on that one.

AH that classic line! far from it sadly! so u think Southgate/Bruce are better then Fabio/Sven?

Have you followed this thread at all or have you just got out of bed (teenager trademark)?  I can't stand Bruce as a manager.  Just look at my posts.  I will explain in simple terms, just for you.  Sven and Capello were highly regarded managers at their time when appointed as the England boss.  I'm not disputing that at all.  Where they failed MASSIVELY was in the England role.  Southgate, in my opinion is way above his station and tactically immature in the ways of International football.  We (England) should have a far better manager.  Does that answer your question?  Now go to bed.

Still think Sven was a freak free-kick away from bringing that World Cup home with him like.

Still think Sven was a freak free-kick away from bringing that World Cup home with him like.

A decent manager would have been there or thereabouts.  So frustrating I agree.  Sven was shit!

You’re disagreeing with me then. :lol:

I think we’d have beaten Brazil and went on to win the cup had that not flown over Seaman’s head.

Also think he’d have won the Euros two years later had we won that shoot out v Portugal.

You’re disagreeing with me then. :lol:

I think we’d have beaten Brazil and went on to win the cup had that not flown over Seaman’s head.

Also think he’d have won the Euros two years later had we won that shoot out v Portugal.

Could have should have?  You've convinced me.

Aye, you lost to a great Brazil side, and then got beat on penalties twice by a good Portugal side. You played sides of similar quality and lost, it's not some massive failure. It's only when you got to McClaren it went to shite

Beckham shit himself. He was never an international captain. Role model? Possibly. He allowed us to sit too deep and let Brasil come onto us.

He's shit on numerous clubs in the past none more so than his last one who allowed him a month off to watch England vs the WIndies in the Cairbbean!

I really hope the new owners bin him on their first day but I think him and Penfold will be here until the season finishes!