Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

The worst possible person please, from this moment on its about getting Ashley out and a couple of seasons in the championship is the best way to do that.

The worst possible person please, from this moment on its about getting Ashley out and a couple of seasons in the championship is the best way to do that.

He’ll only sell at a price and time where he thinks he’s won.

For that reason I think going down would make him less likely to sell.

He would probably be even more nasty to the club if we stayed down he’d want to make it suffer forever.

He would probably be even more nasty to the club if we stayed down he’d want to make it suffer forever.

I don't see that playing out personally.  He likes money too much.  He appears pretty stretched (relatively speaking) due to his shopping spree.  I think the threat of a boycott should be used to make it as difficult to appoint a decent manager as possible.  Ashley and Charnley will be in a position knowing that the season is going to be toxic.  We have a difficult start and they know things will only get worse once the season has started.  Being in that position vs having Benitez signed on for an additional year weakens his negotiation position significantly.  I guess that was why he threw a tantrum and let Rafa know through Sky sports that he was gone.

If he doesn't sell there is one potential out of fourteen million, six hundred and five that could be decent for us.  Ashley may want to "win" the Benitez situation.  What better way than appointing someone half decent giving them the money that Benitez would never have actually seen.  Then playing the "look Benitez was a twat" card. 

I don’t buy the support the manager not the owner / club bullshit. That line has passed. You should simply boycott and stop supporting anything related to NUFC for your own good.

So unless there is a takeover, I won’t support any manager that comes in. I simply hope the club could relegate ASAP.

I don't see that playing out personally.  He likes money too much.  He appears pretty stretched (relatively speaking) due to his shopping spree.  I think the threat of a boycott should be used to make it as difficult to appoint a decent manager as possible.  Ashley and Charnley will be in a position knowing that the season is going to be toxic.  We have a difficult start and they know things will only get worse once the season has started.  Being in that position vs having Benitez signed on for an additional year weakens his negotiation position significantly.  I guess that was why he threw a tantrum and let Rafa know through Sky sports that he was gone.

If he doesn't sell there is one potential out of fourteen million, six hundred and five that could be decent for us.  Ashley may want to "win" the Benitez situation.  What better way than appointing someone half decent giving them the money that Benitez would never have actually seen.  Then playing the "look Benitez was a t***" card.

Not really. I agree most of your points but not the last one. He did that and we relegated. He won’t do that again. Half decent manager yes (lol, if there is one) but no more spending. Even the sales proceeds may not be allowed to put back to the club.

He will sell if we could not achieve promotion immediately after relegation. I can guarantee you this.

Guest chopey

As soon as Newcastle United starts taking away from his scrooge macduck money pile rather than adding to it he will go.

He will sell if we could not achieve promotion immediately after relegation. I can guarantee you this.

Don’t agree.

That isn’t winning for him leaving with a good cash out while leaving us in a terrible state going into a new season would be the perfect situation for him.

That is why I think he’ll sell when he thinks he has won which would most likely be at the latest point of this transfer window.

It would mean the new owners would have a terrible first season after having had no summer transfer window to help keep us up.

Mike knows the value will start to plummet during the season and after relegation.

I think he will take the cash out late this summer after making the process as painful and as destructive as humanly possible.

If he doesn't sell there is one potential out of fourteen million, six hundred and five that could be decent for us.  Ashley may want to "win" the Benitez situation.  What better way than appointing someone half decent giving them the money that Benitez would never have actually seen.  Then playing the "look Benitez was a t***" card.

Not really. I agree most of your points but not the last one. He did that and we relegated. He won’t do that again. Half decent manager yes (lol, if there is one) but no more spending. Even the sales proceeds may not be allowed to put back to the club.

Yours is the most likely outcome it's just really hard to predict a psychopaths reaction.  They probably have a list of potential signings already lined up.  Not through skill but the list that Rafa rejected as they didn't meet his criteria.  They bring in a coach.  Then through arrogance sign all the Rafa rejects thinking they know better.  To a gambler this may appear as a decent hedge against relegation as even when we go down they will think they'll be able to repeat the Sissoko and Wijnaldum outcome.

Yours is the most likely outcome it's just really hard to predict a psychopaths reaction.  They probably have a list of potential signings already lined up.  Not through skill but the list that Rafa rejected as they didn't meet his criteria.  They bring in a coach.  Then through arrogance sign all the Rafa rejects thinking they know better.  To a gambler this may appear as a decent hedge against relegation as even when we go down they will think they'll be able to repeat the Sissoko and Wijnaldum outcome.

A psychopath that loves money = Cashout out at the best possible price while having put them through absolute hell in the process.

A psychopath that loves money = Cashout out at the best possible price while having put them through absolute hell in the process.

Th best possible price changes after 2 years in the championship. But more than that, 2 years in the championship is two years decreased value to the reasons he wants the club. The club is of no use to him if it isn't high profile. Getting relegated for one season doesn't impact our profile too much because, as one of the relegated/promoted teams we never really leave the PL conversation. But if we fail to get promoted first time, we become just another championship club.

All that matters to Ashley is what the club is worth to him.

Th best possible price changes after 2 years in the championship. But more than that, 2 years in the championship is two years decreased value to the reasons he wants the club. The club is of no use to him if it isn't high profile. Getting relegated for one season doesn't impact our profile too much because, as one of the relegated/promoted teams we never really leave the PL conversation. But if we fail to get promoted first time, we become just another championship club.

Don’t agree.

I think will only leave at a great cash out point he will lose otherwise.

Don’t agree.

Last week with Rafa in charge was the best cashout point he was ever going to get

Don’t agree.

That isn’t winning for him leaving with a good cash out while leaving us in a terrible state going into a new season would be the perfect situation for him.

That is why I think he’ll sell when he thinks he has won which would most likely be at the latest point of this transfer window.

It would mean the new owners would have a terrible first season after having had no summer transfer window to help keep us up.

Mike knows the value will start to plummet during the season and after relegation.

I think he will take the cash out late this summer after making the process as painful and as destructive as humanly possible.

You know what? I would take that lol as long as we can get rid of the fat cunt

But no, that won’t happen. I think the key point is

1. The fat cunt wants 350m

2. He also wants longitivity control after the takeover

Base on the rumours, BZG fits 1 but not 2 whilst the fat cunt was hoping other parties (e.g. Kenyon) to meet both. However, the fat cunt ignores that fact that only BZG is willing to offer 350m “now”. They have a deadline and they won’t entertain the fat cunt after the deadline. Yea if the fat cunt willing to take discount then may be possible but hell no he won’t.

So either the fat cunt give up 2, or he will try to hold out till the end of transfer window (just like what you said) and then found that no parties would offer 350. He would then suddenly provide 20-30m to the new manager to spend and hope we could survive the coming season.

Which obviously we won’t. We all know how bad the players we have now. We will relegate.

They wont go for a young manager, they'll go for a burnt out has been to carry them for a season or two.  If the has been keeps the club in the prem then Ashley will slap an 8 year deal in front of them as he wants stability and doesn't want to be involved in football.  He wants NUFC to run itself and bring the readdies in for him with minimal input.

Don’t agree.

Last week with Rafa in charge was the best cashout point he was ever going to get

“A psychopath that loves money = Cashout out at the best possible price while having put them through absolute hell in the process.”

He had to give us the hell part first then leave with a winning cash out.

He won’t let go of Newcastle in the Championship for a lower price while appearing to have lost he will sell it at the best possible point for him and worst point for us which is late on in the window hopefully :thup:

If the next manager is a dog shit standard Ashley appointment we should be hounding him out on day 1. Fuck what the media think of it. I'm sick of Ashley's shit appointments. It hurts more now.

If the next manager is a dog shit standard Ashley appointment we should be hounding him out on day 1. Fuck what the media think of it. I'm sick of Ashley's shit appointments. It hurts more now.

I agree  as  it will be an awful appointment . It will just be a matter of how embarrassing the appointment  will be .

Don’t agree.

“A psychopath that loves money = Cashout out at the best possible price while having put them through absolute hell in the process.”

He had to give us the hell part first then leave with a winning cash out.

He won’t let go of Newcastle in the Championship for a lower price while appearing to have lost he will sell it at the best possible point for him and worst point for us which is late on in the window hopefully :thup:

If that was true what 'new' owner would pay £350million and take over this football club with 1/2 weeks of a transfer window to wheel and deal in?