Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

i would never dare boo or show disrespect to the players who have given their all on the pitch, and the same goes for a coach who shows clear and utmost respect to newcastle the city, the fans, and it's players. The enemy is and always will be Mike Ashley, Charnley, Bishop, Barnes, and any other crony who talks utter tripe in support of MA.

Football managers of the right mindset will come and do the same as Rafa did, confidence in themselves to achieve the impossible under MA. Sadly, all have failed.

:thup:

Why I’m kinda hoping it’s some dickhead who gets hired.

Ya Fat Sam, Sherwood, etc. easy decision.

Guest chopey

I think at this stage I would rather Ashley lost a shit load of money, the ideal would be for everyone to walk away and form our own version of Newcastle that play in White and Black stripes

I think at this stage I would rather Ashley lost a shit load of money, the ideal would be for everyone to walk away and form our own version of Newcastle that play in White and Black stripes

Agreed, I’d be up for that.

I’ll feel sorry for the next manager if it’s someone like Van Bronckhorst rather than a Moyes/Hughes type.

At this stage of his career a club like ours would normally be a great opportunity to take his career to the next level and naively thinks he’ll have the tools to do a good job. He probably would do a good job too but poor bloke won’t stand a chance under this regime.

Guest covmag

No need to get on new managers back tbh, we will just look moronic , don’t turn up and problem solved  O0

I have zero sympathy for any manager coming in to work under Ashley. Fuck that.

Rafa did though  :dontknow:

I think it’s pretty obvious now that the experiment won’t be repeated.

Given the Odin situation, I realise that nobody will believe anything now, but i’ve heard a tiny little rumour that the replacement is already sorted, and was weeks ago.

I have zero sympathy for any manager coming in to work under Ashley. Fuck that.

Rafa did though  :dontknow:

I think it’s pretty obvious now that the experiment won’t be repeated.

Given the Odin situation, I realise that nobody will believe anything now, but i’ve heard a tiny little rumour that the replacement is already sorted, and was weeks ago.

Come on then! Don’t worry, there’s only one Odin.

Would we get into trouble in any way if we decided to spam the hell out of every managers linked Twitter, instergram, LinkedIn etc accounts with crap about Ashley, so in effect making anyone think twice about taking the job.

It would be quite funny to see them all turn down the job due to thinking “Fuck that for a laugh”😀