Joelinton

Stifler

Under Steve Bruce :lol:

Pretty sure Bruce won't be sitting on him during the games, so yes.

He will be directing the team to launch 50 yard Balls at him though and will drop him the second we get a bad result

Even under Pardew (a worse manager) the likes of Ba and Cabaye still managed to excel. Your post is so over the top.

But the point is nothing matters now, don't you agree?

If anything we want him to fail as we want SD United to fail.

People discussing signings, formations etc like it matters anymore is mad, and i have to question anyone doing so whether they fully understand what is going on.

I'm sorry like but I'll never bring myself to actively want my club to lose, if only because losing doesn't change anything. Ashley will still be here, the sports direct logos will still surround the stadium... If anything I feel like we're more likely to be sold by having a fluke season like the Pardew one and showing would-be investors the potential... Is renewing season tickets and buying merch a mugs game? Aye, it probably is. But ostracising fellow fans for wanting the club to do well? Nah, that's not on in my opinion. When you actively want the club to lose, when it means nothing to you, that's when Ashley won.

Does anyone know if he speaks English? Could make settling in tougher :thup:

Not being able to hear the tactics might save his career.

Pretty sure 'try and get the round white thing falling from the sky' can be conveyed though sign language :lol:

Guest Gonzo

He will be directing the team to launch 50 yard Balls at him though and will drop him the second we get a bad result

Even under Pardew (a worse manager) the likes of Ba and Cabaye still managed to excel. Your post is so over the top.

I fully agree. We finished 5th in spite of Pardew that season. We could well have broken the top 4 if we had a better manager. Although Rafa wouldn’t have liked Ben Arfa or Cisse..

Guest The Little Waster

People discussing signings, formations etc like it matters anymore is mad, and i have to question anyone doing so whether they fully understand what is going on.

I'm sorry like but I'll never bring myself to actively want my club to lose, if only because losing doesn't change anything. Ashley will still be here, the sports direct logos will still surround the stadium... If anything I feel like we're more likely to be sold by having a fluke season like the Pardew one and showing would-be investors the potential... Is renewing season tickets and buying merch a mugs game? Aye, it probably is. But ostracising fellow fans for wanting the club to do well? Nah, that's not on in my opinion. When you actively want the club to lose, when it means nothing to you, that's when Ashley won.

Newsflash ! Ashley won 11 years ago ...

Does anyone know if he speaks English? Could make settling in tougher :thup:

Not being able to hear the tactics might save his career.

Pretty sure 'try and get the round white thing falling from the sky' can be conveyed though sign language :lol:

Ideal world that'd be Ashley.

Mitro was a big lad too, like, no pace though.  If we were at all smart we'd bring in an experienced striker to take a bit of pressure off him too.

Yeah, it's really the pace and his ability to run with the ball that will be the key difference with him and Mitro.

Regarding a more experienced striker, it may be that those links to Charlie Austin are true, as a prem experienced striker to take the pressure off like you say.

Genuinely asking. i have never seen this guy play before or even his clip on Youtube so how would most of you accepted him had he been signed under Rafa?

His combination of size, strength and dribbling ability is a lot to work with. I think his potential under Rafa would have been incredible.

Clearly needs some developing though, and I think Rafa felt he could get a more refined and finished article.

Genuinely asking. i have never seen this guy play before or even his clip on Youtube so how would most of you accepted him had he been signed under Rafa?

The club was just as irrelevant under Rafa as it is under Bruce. And Rafa apparently didn't want him so your question is completely irrelevant.

From what i've read, Rafa liked him but thought the price was far too high and that he could have brought in a couple of equally good players for the same money.

Does seem to ring true, there's nothing in his record so far to justify a £40m+ pricetag.

Hopefully this is some form of money laundering and/or tax avoidance activity that backfires on Mike. Seems the most logical reason he’d spend 36 big buys on some Brazilian donkey.

Huge sum to appease the cunts, secretly paid in installments. Winning.

Newsflash ! Ashley won 11 years ago ...

Aye :lol: He won a long fucking time ago. He's just obliterated the club and no-one is doing anything.

But carry on wondering whether or not Big Jo Linton is good value for money, by all means.

Guest covmag

I think there’s a lot of emotion around at the moment, I hope we all don’t get into a “scab” mentality on here soon.

If people wanna go/discuss then we should never really challenge it, we are better than this, have your view but don’t carry it on every day, I’m guilty of it and many more are, in truth I’m beginning to wonder why I’m here, I’m NOT supporting that club anymore.

The match threads should be interesting, those who protest I take it won’t be on it, like myself, if we are we are hypocrites no?

I said for many the test will be when the season starts and we get a win and the itch starts, many will resist ,me included but some just won’t admit it and have a sneak peak at the games, we’re all human ffs.

Let’s not turn on each other eh ?

They did but I wouldn’t bank on outliers being the rule. He’s also young and  inexperienced

Neither had to cope with colback and Murphy in the same team though.

36m on this spud man something very very fishy about it. We could have spent 16 on Rondon our player of the year then had 20m left for decent full back or centre midfielder

Beggars belief

Believe it when it actually happens