Joelinton

Stifler

we're dragging this one out nicely, textbook

That's the other plus of having a manager like Bruce at the helm. If we don't manage to clinch a big signing, I find myself not really giving a shit. :lol:

Lee Charnley's pace at which he does anything is staggering. :lol: probably takes 2 hours to eat a simple sandwich.

can imagine the parameters he's allowed to work within being incredibly restrictive like, not to say he's competent or anything of the sort

Lee Charnley's pace at which he does anything is staggering. :lol: probably takes 2 hours to eat a simple sandwich.

His wife must hate every single time he drags his rancid carcass on top  :icon_puke_r:

On the plus side her bongo playing skills must be superb given the time she has to practise on his baldy napper.

Is he in the jesmond dene hotel?

:serious:

ITK Signings in the past were 'in jesmond dene hotel' and never came out. Probably still there.

Barnetta's the sous chef there now apparently

:lol:

His wife must hate every single time he drags his rancid carcass on top  :icon_puke_r:

On the plus side her bongo playing skills must be superb given the time she has to practise on his baldy napper.

Every cloud has that silver lining  :lol:

Under Steve Bruce :lol:

Pretty sure Bruce won't be sitting on him during the games, so yes.

He will be directing the team to launch 50 yard Balls at him though and will drop him the second we get a bad result

Even under Pardew (a worse manager) the likes of Ba and Cabaye still managed to excel. Your post is so over the top.

But the point is nothing matters now, don't you agree?

If anything we want him to fail as we want SD United to fail.

People discussing signings, formations etc like it matters anymore is mad, and i have to question anyone doing so whether they fully understand what is going on.

I'm sorry like but I'll never bring myself to actively want my club to lose, if only because losing doesn't change anything. Ashley will still be here, the sports direct logos will still surround the stadium... If anything I feel like we're more likely to be sold by having a fluke season like the Pardew one and showing would-be investors the potential... Is renewing season tickets and buying merch a mugs game? Aye, it probably is. But ostracising fellow fans for wanting the club to do well? Nah, that's not on in my opinion. When you actively want the club to lose, when it means nothing to you, that's when Ashley won.

Newsflash ! Ashley won 11 years ago ...

Aye :lol: He won a long fucking time ago. He's just obliterated the club and no-one is doing anything.

But carry on wondering whether or not Big Jo Linton is good value for money, by all means.

What you doing mate?

Apart from angrily spamming a forum of course.

:rolleyes:

I've done plenty "mate", but nowadays? I am now doing fuck all, because nobody else is interested in doing anything to save their club.

Maybe Big Jo will knock in 8 goals this season and bring back the magic though? Who knows.

So nothing then buddy. Well pal, stop pestering everyone else then. Bet Che didn't chuck a tantrum and give up cos other people didn't join him. Chum.

He will be directing the team to launch 50 yard Balls at him though and will drop him the second we get a bad result

Even under Pardew (a worse manager) the likes of Ba and Cabaye still managed to excel. Your post is so over the top.

People discussing signings, formations etc like it matters anymore is mad, and i have to question anyone doing so whether they fully understand what is going on.

I'm sorry like but I'll never bring myself to actively want my club to lose, if only because losing doesn't change anything. Ashley will still be here, the sports direct logos will still surround the stadium... If anything I feel like we're more likely to be sold by having a fluke season like the Pardew one and showing would-be investors the potential... Is renewing season tickets and buying merch a mugs game? Aye, it probably is. But ostracising fellow fans for wanting the club to do well? Nah, that's not on in my opinion. When you actively want the club to lose, when it means nothing to you, that's when Ashley won.

I think there’s a lot of emotion around at the moment, I hope we all don’t get into a “scab” mentality on here soon.

If people wanna go/discuss then we should never really challenge it, we are better than this, have your view but don’t carry it on every day, I’m guilty of it and many more are, in truth I’m beginning to wonder why I’m here, I’m NOT supporting that club anymore.

The match threads should be interesting, those who protest I take it won’t be on it, like myself, if we are we are hypocrites no?

I said for many the test will be when the season starts and we get a win and the itch starts, many will resist ,me included but some just won’t admit it and have a sneak peak at the games, we’re all human ffs.

Let’s not turn on each other eh ?

:thup: doesn't bother me how people choose to deal with the situation on a personal level, but shaming other fans who can't bring themselves to want the club to lose is dog shite, as is telling people they shouldn't discuss potential transfers etc on a forum that was literally invented for such topics of conversation...I've been at best borderline-apathetic about the club for the entirety of Ashley's reign, but I'll never actively seek out a Newcastle result and hope we've lost, I just don't see what we gain from it. I sincerely, almost completely and entirely believe that relegation would only make us more likely to be stuck with Ashley for a longer period of time :dontknow: The current situation is shit but turning on each other isn't the answer, nobody here is a "better fan" than anyone else no matter how you deal with what's going on.

If nothing matters why are you posting about it?  Can we not just discuss a potential signing without having all the emo attention seeking bullshit along with it?

If you don't want to discuss it, don't, nobody is forcing you.

Oh, no, I forgot, we're all blind and you're the only one who sees things as they are. 

I've been supporting this club for 35 years (or so), I don't need instructions on how to formulate an opinion about it.

We've been taken over ages ago according to you. What happened to being so sure it was already a done deal?

I think there’s a lot of emotion around at the moment, I hope we all don’t get into a “scab” mentality on here soon.

If people wanna go/discuss then we should never really challenge it, we are better than this, have your view but don’t carry it on every day, I’m guilty of it and many more are, in truth I’m beginning to wonder why I’m here, I’m NOT supporting that club anymore.

The match threads should be interesting, those who protest I take it won’t be on it, like myself, if we are we are hypocrites no?

I said for many the test will be when the season starts and we get a win and the itch starts, many will resist ,me included but some just won’t admit it and have a sneak peak at the games, we’re all human ffs.

Let’s not turn on each other eh ?

:thup: doesn't bother me how people choose to deal with the situation on a personal level, but shaming other fans who can't bring themselves to want the club to lose is dog shite, as is telling people they shouldn't discuss potential transfers etc on a forum that was literally invented for such topics of conversation...I've been at best borderline-apathetic about the club for the entirety of Ashley's reign, but I'll never actively seek out a Newcastle result and hope we've lost, I just don't see what we gain from it. I sincerely, almost completely and entirely believe that relegation would only make us more likely to be stuck with Ashley for a longer period of time :dontknow: The current situation is shit but turning on each other isn't the answer, nobody here is a "better fan" than anyone else no matter how you deal with what's going on.

See I wanted us to lose when Pardew was in charge. I also think I'm going to want us to lose this season (can't be sure yet as it's a feeling that comes from the gut).

In terms of relegation meaning we are more likely to be stuck with Ashley, it's pretty clear he won't sell in the PL, so why not take our chances. Also, if he stays owner then I want him to lose everything. If that means the club being 5/6 divisions down then so be it. (The reality is nobody knows what will make him want to sell).

I just don't see anything to support at this time.