Joelinton

Stifler

If you’d told me three years ago that I’d genuinely knock-one out over this news then I’d have immediately had you sectioned!

🎶 He’s Brazilian 🎶

12 minutes ago, Paully said:

If you’d told me three years ago that I’d genuinely knock-one out over this news then I’d have immediately had you sectioned!

🎶 He’s Brazilian 🎶

Just waiting for the twitter photo of a toilet roll, tub of vaselene, latex glove and tin of dog food.

1 hour ago, Paully said:

🎶 He’s Brazilian 🎶

😆 you’re a man of extremes aren’t you?

Guy is an absolute beast in midfield and we've seen how much we've missed him since he's been out. Now to gan nuts in the summer and convince other beasts to join the revolution

He says he is a few more weeks for recovery and that he’s running. Maybe we have him before end of season. Personally if no Euro on line then let him rest but otherwise let him go and destroy everything in his sight. 

Anyone recognise this guy? wonder if he ever made it in football

I think there's another video of the same place, (village/house he grew up in) but he is visiting after he already signed for NUFC, I can't find it though

Edited by Arknor