Joelinton

Stifler

Moyes is terrible. As is Bruce. Or to be more fair they are just very basic or simple managers. They can do well with a specific type of player.

I've always said these managers should just be given more rudimentary and direct players with power and pace. That is their bread and butter.

It's why ASM will always look good for us no matter what. It's why Antonio performs in Moyes' setup too.

Any kind of player that requires any additional thought or tactical setup to get the best out of should not be given to these types of managers. We've already seen what Lanzini and Felipe Anderson can produce in this league, but no, not good enough for Moyes.

I just don't want to hear about players being crap under these jokers who haven't got a clue what they're doing.

I agree with most of that. It's the last paragraph I take issue with.

No manager is going make Joelinton look good because...hes not very good. You cannot polish a turd.

I could understand if he showed glimpses, or played some neat football but I've actually watched him with my eyes. He refuses opportunities to shoot, when he does shoot he either misses or has a tame shot. He never takes the ball past a player or creates something or is that not his game? What is his game, I have yet to recieve an answer?

Whoever said he was comparable to Firmino wants a bullet to the skull.

:thup:

It’s quite the logical fallacy. Shit managers don’t often get the best out of good players. Bruce is a shit manager. Joelinton isn’t playing well, therefore he is a good player being mismanaged.

And if only it would end there. No, said player needs to be accomodated with the team apparently built around him, at the expense of better players who do manage to perform in this shit setup.

I’m all for replacing Bruce with a competent manager, and I would love to see Joelinton come good for us, but sadly at this stage both look as likely as Ashley leaving anytime soon, so here we are. Shit owner, shit manager, shit 40m forward.

Yes, he should leave the club.

And just to clarify no one said the team should be built around him.

All that was said is that at some point, whether due to resting others or rotation etc, at some point he should get a chance to play with Wilson and the rest of the first team, where we can sometimes look half capable.

At this point though, it is all just a farce and utterly pointless.

Ok, so let's take your example. He should play behind a striker.

What I'd like from a player in that position:

Someone who can control the ball in tight areas.

Someone that makes clever runs for his teammates.

Someone that can feed wide players with intelligent balls.

Someone that can finish to a decent standard and chip in with 10 or more goals.

Sounds perfect for Joelinton... who possesses none of those qualities.

I presume when eventually gets shipped back to Germany or whoever will take him, he will be tearing places up in the number 10 role?

I asked this - I assume if a bid of 5-10m comes in they would accept - weird that no German teams are taking a punt when he was storming the league though.

Haller has had injuries and quite bad ones at that whilst at West Ham, he has also shown he can at least find the net.

What the fuck has Joe shown?

There was a match where he was one on one with the keeper and he missed the ball and it just trickled in front of him - it was fucking tragic.

I get what you're saying about the manager, but this guy cannot even do the basics right..

Haller is not struggling with Injuries. He has been benched. Stop it :lol:

West Ham United could be boosted by the return of record signing Sebastien Haller to the squad that faces Burnley tonight.

West Ham have been without the Frenchman in all four games since the restart due to an injury.

??

As I said Haller scored 5 before January. Moyes came in and the goals dried up, and he got benched. Scoring 2 the rest of the way. He has been used off the bench so far this season again.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sebastien-haller/leistungsdaten/spieler/181375/plus/0?saison=2019

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sebastien-haller/leistungsdaten/spieler/181375/plus/0?saison=2020

I presume when eventually gets shipped back to Germany or whoever will take him, he will be tearing places up in the number 10 role?

I asked this - I assume if a bid of 5-10m comes in they would accept - weird that no German teams are taking a punt when he was storming the league though.

I imagine he'll get a move back there eventually.

His stock is continuing to plummet though, so they'll just wait until he's available for peanuts on loan and then force Newcastle to pay the majority of his wages too.

I imagine he'll get a move back there eventually.

His stock is continuing to plummet though, so they'll just wait until he's available for peanuts on loan and then force Newcastle to pay the majority of his wages too.

They will wait until hes at his value, you mean.

I think the club need to do what's best for the player. I've got no reason to wish ill on him, I hope he can save his career. Or get a good job as a hairdresser.

Wouldnt trust him with scissors.

Every role in the pitch, we already have someone better than him for.

Agreed. So he won't be starting any time soon, so why are we still arguing about this?

Because kaka thinks "there is a player in there somewhere",  What does that actually mean?  Is there a player somewhere in me?  Oooh err!

:lol: you sound ridiculous man. I never even used that phrase.

And it's not because I think anything. It's because the scouts rated him very highly, we paid £40 million for him, and a far better manager than Bruce valued and used him in a much better team than ours.

Why is this so hard to fathom or understand. It's embarrassing.

In any case, everyone has completely given up on him, so just get rid, and end this drivel.