Joelinton

Stifler

I don't have the screen shot any more but one of the scouts on the whatsapp I'm in was super high on Joelinton when we signed him, comparing him to Firmino. He worked for someone decent iirc. He did literally say though you cant launch balls at his head.

If I hear this Firmino comparison again I think I will scream.  Just so wrong in every way.

I don't have the screen shot any more but one of the scouts on the whatsapp I'm in was super high on Joelinton when we signed him, comparing him to Firmino. He worked for someone decent iirc. He did literally say though you cant launch balls at his head.

If I hear this Firmino comparison again I think I will scream.  Just so wrong in every way.

fair enough, Not my comparison, btu I get why people don't like it,

Fair comment.

To suggest he's capable of performing better than what we have seen in a Newcastle shirt is an entirely fair assumption, like. He scored 40 career goals before the age of 23, so he obviously hasn't always played like a competition winner.

You know, I really actually wonder what striker in world football you would sign and put up front in that display today, and expect to do anything? :lol:

Jan Koller

Ah, big Jan Koller. He was kind of slow though :lol:

We basically need someone with Jan Kollers size and power but with pace and dribbling too.

That way they can bring down high balls, hold it up, and then turn and take on the whole defence before scoring.

You know, I really actually wonder what striker in world football you would sign and put up front in that display today, and expect to do anything? :lol:

This is what I was saying before today. I don't really want to defend Joelinton who still has a lot to prove, but when you look at the football we are playing, we have far bigger problems than the strikers.

I love how mad you guys get at the hint of him doing something decent :lol:

Just can't resist saying something snide and petty. Carry on :lol:

It's Morecambe man and he cost 40 million quid!  Are you stupid or something?