Joelinton

Stifler

https://twitter.com/connorlinsdell9/status/1311583623359934464?s=21

Can feel the cult fan base growing for THE Joe Linton. Can’t wait til a few more weeks, a couple of goals and Kaka absolutely slaying folk in this thread with I told you so’s.

Howay you beautiful Brazilian bastard, you stick it to all the gammons in here.

Ooooh, two goals against Morecombe.

I don’t dislike him tbh and don’t think he’s a bad player. He’s 100% not a number 9 or a £40m player though. Worth half that at best but if we’d signed him for £15-£20m you’d be more prepared to give him a bit of time especially in his second season. We ruined the bloke paying that much for him and putting the expectation on him like we did last summer.

Amazing how triggered people get when someone says he played well :lol:

You are the ones that are obsessed with him and then claim others are. This has to be some sort of dementia :lol:

I have said the same about Joelinton as I have said for Longstaff. I cannot and will not write them off as rubbish, as the majority now have, because the manager is completely useless.

This season no one can name a single player in the whole team that is performing well. Our new 'real' striker Callum Wilson doesn't even get chances to score and never touches the ball.

But you know, keep writing off the players and supporting the goofball in charge by blaming the players instead. So dumb.

He looked like he wanted the end of days as he was trudging up to take that penalty last night. Getting bogged down in body language isn't often a good way of analysing a player's psyche, but fucking hell. Looked like he'd rather be anywhere else on the planet then timidly kicked into the goalie's hands at a perfect height.

The lad hates scoring goals.

He looked like he wanted the end of days as he was trudging up to take that penalty last night. Getting bogged down in body language isn't often a good way of analysing a player's psyche, but fucking hell. Looked like he'd rather be anywhere else on the planet then timidly kicked into the goalie's hands at a perfect height.

Um ... that would be the whole team genius :lol:

Funny how you determine that from a penalty miss, but disregard the two he scored previously. What is wrong with you people? :lol:

But you know, keep writing off the players and supporting the goofball in charge by blaming the players instead. So dumb.

That must be a small small minority. I don't think there's many people that are defending Bruce on account of Joelinton being a mediocre player.

Every player is mediocre under Bruce. Name one that isn't.

Absolutely nothing in the team is working. This fantasy that Joelinton is some outlier is dumb.

It's even more bizarre because when he does do anything well people complain about him more.

I get that he's not looking like a striker, or a £40m player. But he still looks like one of our better footballers, and our game improves when he's playing as a result. I think there's much bigger problems other than the strikers at the moment, I'd be moaning about other sections of the team before Joelinton so far this season.

Guest neesy111

Every player is mediocre under Bruce. Name one that isn't.

Absolutely nothing in the team is working. This fantasy that Joelinton is some outlier is dumb.

It's even more bizarre because when he does do anything well people complain about him more.

ASM?

If it helps Kaka, I certainly dont think Joelinton is the first player who should be criticised. Carroll,  Richie and Shelvey are particularly holding us back at the moment.

If it helps Kaka, I certainly dont think Joelinton is the first player who should be criticised. Carroll,  Richie and Shelvey are particularly holding us back at the moment.

I think kaka ignores their threads criticising them though as it ruins his argument that we all love big Andy.

I don’t dislike him tbh and don’t think he’s a bad player. He’s 100% not a number 9 or a £40m player though. Worth half that at best but if we’d signed him for £15-£20m you’d be more prepared to give him a bit of time especially in his second season. We ruined the bloke paying that much for him and putting the expectation on him like we did last summer.

He's crap.  Done ok the past couple of games.  Next!

He's crap.  Done ok the past couple of games.  Next!

I didn't realise "ok" was the polar opposite of a positive performance.

I think kaka ignores their threads criticising them though as it ruins his argument that we all love big Andy.

No, all I ever really said was that it was difficult to really know what we have in Joelinton because he was being used as a target man with balls lumped at him from the back, which was in complete contrast to the way he played previously where he was used to getting the ball into feet, in the numerous different positions he played.

This apparently winds people up, along with any observation of him doing anything well by myself or anyone. It's weird :lol:

It's like you can't talk about the guy's game unless you're saying how shite he is. What on earth is that about? :lol:

It's not the same with any other player, which is why this strange argument isn't happening in those other threads.

People were in the match thread praising Shelvey's goal, because it was a good goal, even though it was a League 2 side. So what? Do the same for Joelinton's goal against Morecambe, and here they all come! iTS A lEAguE 2 siDe THoUgh! hE'S sHIt! :laugh2:

Bizarre stuff.

No, all I ever really said was that it was difficult to really know what we have in Joelinton because he was being used as a target man with balls lumped at him from the back, which was in complete contrast to the way he played previously where he was used to getting the ball into feet, in the numerous different positions he played.

This apparently winds people up, along with any observation of him doing anything well by myself or anyone. It's weird :lol:

It's like you can't talk about the guy's game unless you're saying how shite he is. What on earth is that about? :lol:

It's not the same with any other player, which is why this strange argument isn't happening in those other threads.

People were in the match thread praising Shelvey's goal, because it was a good goal, even though it was a League 2 side. So what? Do the same for Joelinton's goal against Morecambe, and here they all come! iTS A lEAguE 2 siDe THoUgh! hE'S sHIt! :laugh2:

Bizarre stuff.

That Gilespie was shite, manquillo was shite, Carrol was shite.  Yedlin has always been shite.  Does that even it up?  Oh ....... and Joelinton is an absolute shite centre forward.