Joelinton

Stifler

As if anyone genuinely thinks there are Sunday league players better than anybody who features regularly in the Premier League.

Maybe not I've overegged that one but I genuinely do believe theres guys who play in the championship, league 1 and league 2 who are better than him. Theres championship strikers who are streets ahead of him

Want to name the league 1 and 2 strikers who are better then?

As if anyone genuinely thinks there are Sunday league players better than anybody who features regularly in the Premier League.

Maybe not I've overegged that one but I genuinely do believe theres guys who play in the championship, league 1 and league 2 who are better than him. Theres championship strikers who are streets ahead of him

Ivan Tony, Eoin Doyle,

Ha, Eoin Doyle, blimey. Saw him on the first day of the season for Bradford City against Cambridge; he looked rubbish in like a withdrawn striker role behind legend journeymen Clayton Donaldson and James Vaughan; then they farmed him out on loan. Just checked and I can't believe he's gone on to get 23 for Swindon already and has now been recalled by Bradford, who are having a bit of a poxy season. Bet he's gutted. :lol:

Anyway, says it all about the quality down there, really. I'd wager that Joelinton it's probably better than Eoin Doyle. Shite as he is.

Just read he has a 2yr old kid and partner in Brazil. Must be fucking hard for him sometimes being separated like that.

There's an Athletic article written after the West Ham game about his determination to learn the new role as a striker, and how in that particular game having Almiron and ASM closer to him really helped his game. Hopefully our two new loan signings will allow for more of that support.

https://theathletic.co.uk/1342842/2019/11/03/i-want-to-be-the-centre-forward-joelinton-shows-he-can-thrive-as-newcastles-no-9/

Worked hard today. Some good hold up play, disposession, passes and knock ons. Unlucky with his best chance.

Shame he had to play as an ACM with DM roles.

Between a rock and a hard place. Isnt given chances and is then bashed for missing any on the rare occasions he does. He clearly isnt a create something out of nothing striker and even if he did there is no fucker to help out.

Ivan Tony, Eoin Doyle,

Fuck off man. I watch scunny every week, this level of player will never make it in the prem, or championship.

Must have watched a different game, he had a great chance to play in Almiron unmarked but decided to shoot!

So what he won a few headers, looks like a £40M version of Shola Ameobi.

Nah, he played well, aside from that moment when he should have played Almirón in, would have won us the game.

He is definitely isolated and that will certainly play a part in his poor form, but I just don't see a £40m player in there.  He's a proper £15m signing from the Dutch league that turns out to be a dud kinda guy.  Except he's supposed to be some big money Brazilian wonderkid.

Nope! Even I grew sick of him, and he used to get a ton of flack. Hence his cheeky celebration.

He was being played in the number 10 position without a reliable front man ahead of him, and no support from midfield and just got pushed off the ball every game.

I don't think we've managed 50% possession in a single prem game this season. When we manage that and can actually pass the ball in the opponents half, then I will start my evaluation of Joelinton.

Guest godzilla

Nope! Even I grew sick of him, and he used to get a ton of flack. Hence his cheeky celebration.

He was being played in the number 10 position without a reliable front man ahead of him, and no support from midfield and just got pushed off the ball every game.

I don't think we've managed 50% possession in a single prem game this season. When we manage that and can actually pass the ball in the opponents half, then I will start my evaluation of Joelinton.

What the same Rafa who wasn’t interested in signing him