Joelinton

Stifler

For all the criticism, you can understand why Bruce keeps playing him, we really don't have a focal point without a proper striker. In the second half the approach play has been decent, but we just end up turning around and going backwards when it gets to the final third.

It was a tidy little finish to be fair. I was fully expecting him to hit the keeper

He did scuff it into the ground.

Did he?! :lol: :lol: I haven't watched the replay.

Yes, but TBF I suppose that's OK as long as you're directing it in the corner.

It was a tidy little finish to be fair. I was fully expecting him to hit the keeper

Did he?! :lol: :lol: I haven't watched the replay.

Yes, but TBF I suppose that's OK as long as you're directing it in the corner.

Yeah, they all count don't they. Hopefully it gives him a bit of confidence anyway

He totally miskicked the ball for the goal last night, the replays showed clearly that he hit the ball into the ground causing it to bounce over the keepers outstretched leg, a clean contact would have been saved I think.

The movement and run with the ball up to the point of the shot was very nice though.

I don't know if he scuffed it purposely or by mistake, would tend to give him the benefit of the doubt because he scored.

The way he brought the ball down, cut across to stop the defender from making a tackle, and actually lined up the shot to go into the far corner was top class.

To be fair to him the ball bobbled just as he struck it, that's how he scuffed the shot a bit.

If the bobble caused a mishit, surely he would have got his foot under the ball, not over it.

To be fair to him the ball bobbled just as he struck it, that's how he scuffed the shot a bit.

If the bobble caused a mishit, surely he would have got his foot under the ball, not over it.

He definitely miss hit the shot.