Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

On two separate occasions I've made unlimited transfers, including just before the most recent gameweek. What's the difference between free hit and wildcard?

I have used my free hit twice this season but when I come to make transfers it still says I can use it. Assume this is a glitch?

Just keep on using it lol - only allowed 1 free hit

When you check your points - has it twice said free hit underneath your points (in green)??

No, only the triple captain one is greyed out (ie indicating it has been used).

But on the transfers page, the Wildcard subheading is labelled as 'Played'.

On two separate occasions I've made unlimited transfers, including just before the most recent gameweek. What's the difference between free hit and wildcard?

I have used my free hit twice this season but when I come to make transfers it still says I can use it. Assume this is a glitch?

Just keep on using it lol - only allowed 1 free hit

When you check your points - has it twice said free hit underneath your points (in green)??

No, only the triple captain one is greyed out (ie indicating it has been used).

But on the transfers page, the Wildcard subheading is labelled as 'Played'.

Free Hit takes effect for one week, allows unlimited transfers, before your squad reverts to how it was the Gameweek before. Wildcard is permanent, and you get 2 per season. The second becomes active at the halfway mark.

Anybody still in cup? I have won 4 from 4. The dream is alive.

Yeah I got a Facebook message this morning from someone called 'Mohammed Jaffer'. He sends me a screenshot of my Fantasy account and says 'Is this your account?'.

I look on my Fantasy and who am I playing in the cup this week, yes Mohammed Jaffer.

Anybody still in cup? I have won 4 from 4. The dream is alive.

Yeah I got a Facebook message this morning from someone called 'Mohammed Jaffer'. He sends me a screenshot of my Fantasy account and says 'Is this your account?'.

I look on my Fantasy and who am I playing in the cup this week, yes Mohammed Jaffer.

Stalking much ? That fella really wants to win, I hope you stuff him, keep us posted please