Hooray! Looked like he was on course for zero

Don't really understand the bonus points system

Don’t get it either - normally Kane just gets all 3

Dier ffs - would have been an easy clean sheet - he’s out

Annoying how Son is getteing zero bonuses

Looks like he'll get 2 points?

Hooray! Looked like he was on course for zero

Don't really understand the bonus points system

The top 3 players on the pitch (can be from one, either or both teams) get bonus points in order.

1st - 3

2nd - 2

3rd - 1

If there is a tie for first place, Players 1 & 2 will receive 3 points each and Player 3 will receive 1 point.

If there is a tie for second place, Player 1 will receive 3 points and Players 2 and 3 will receive 2 points each.

If there is a tie for third place, Player 1 will receive 3 points, Player 2 will receive 2 points and Players 3 & 4 will receive 1 point each.

Bonus point score is calculated based on a wide variety of things. Successful passes, tackles, chances created, crosses etc. Basically anything ‘successful’ is a good mark and things like conceding goals, individual errors, unsuccessful passes etc are bad marks.

Generally, it actually works out about right and the people finishing in the top 3 places you can say ‘Yeah, they had a great game’. I think they use OPTA for all of the stats which make up the scoring.

Ended up on 48 points but had a horrendous start and thought it was going be a disaster. Captained Wilson, had Grealish, Souchek, Antonio, so had 6 points from first 4 players including my Captain. Will take 48 points all day long after that. I'm still 2nd in both my leagues.

[emoji38] I did end up with 63 points in the end but could have been over a hundred if I'd had the right subs. Both Ruediger and Soucek got me zero. None of my subs came on.

I'm sort of in 2 minds who to put on the bench this weekend as well, half tempted to replace a couple of my subs with 4.5s just so I don't have to make the fucking decision anymore [emoji38]

:lol: Don't. Much better to have good subs so you have a wide choice of players to choose from. If you fill your bench with cheapo crap that could not play, then you have limited options for your first 11. And if your expensive first 11 dont score, then you're screwed. Always chasing which players to transfer in. Ive learnt only recently really to make sure you have 15 viable players. Even if that means points on your bench.

:lol: Don't. Much better to have good subs so you have a wide choice of players to choose from. If you fill your bench with cheapo crap that could not play, then you have limited options for your first 11. And if your expensive first 11 dont score, then you're screwed. Always chasing which players to transfer in. Ive learnt only recently really to make sure you have 15 viable players. Even if that means points on your bench.

:lol: Anah, I won't actually do it but just saying.

It's a consequence of many of the expensive players misfiring - everyone has loads of spare budget at the moment so no need to have any crap players at all.