Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

46 so far but still nowhere near the best for the gameweek in my leagues. Find it so hard to make ground on this thing, whereas mistakes cost you so dearly. You have to pick the same in-form players as everyone else just to keep up, and then your advantages are borne out of baseless punts and flukes.

Said the bitterest lad in the house.

FPL in the news today because of how Grealish's injury was leaked.

The Twitter account that keeps track of Premier League players' FPL transfers reported that lots of Villa lads had sold Grealish, that info got to Brendan Rodgers and Dean Smith is fuming.

So was that the leak that Villa were looking into? Co-workers transferring him out of their teams? :lol:

Yes I read this on Friday night aswel

Makes me think managers could set up fake accounts with staff and transfer someone out to confuse oppositions into thinking someone couldn’t play!

So quite a big double game week coming up for a number of teams. And there are some very tasty matchups.

How many points does one sacrifice to try to take advantage? I could field a pretty spectacular team and use my bench boost for maximum effect but it would cost me 24 points in transfers ... I think I'm going to go for it :lol: