Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

3 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

All the poor fuckers that got his name on their new top [emoji38]

Lets be honest, anyone over the age of 14 that has done needs to have a good hard look at themselves.

Just now, Beth said:

Let’s be honest, anyone over the age of 14 that has done needs to have a good hard look at themselves.

Alreet Buzz Killington 

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Disappointed in him if he’s moving there at this stage in career. Easy for me to say I know but he’s gotta be doing his best to make it work in Europe in his prime 

I think with his fitness issues, cashing a massive cheque while you can is a decent idea. 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think with his fitness issues, cashing a massive cheque while you can is a decent idea. 

Sure, certainly an argument for that.

I love him though and I’d hate to see him throw away his prime years in a joke league 

He’s the new Ketsbaia. Lots of nowt, occasionally inspired. We sold ketsbaia- who I fucking loved by the way and moved on and played in the champions league under SBR. 
ASM will be a footnote remembered fondly but he’s never going to be a legend. I’d take a player 75% of his ability who plays regular, does what he’s told and contributes consistently. 

16 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

It’s not though.

It is like. Forty year old men with Shearer, Ronaldo, Bale, Kane etc on the back of their top is sad as fuck and basically says "I still live with my mam and have pictures of footballers on my bedroom wall".

1 minute ago, Beth said:

It is like. Forty year old men with Shearer, Ronaldo, Bale, Kane etc on the back of their top is sad as fuck and basically says "I still live with my mam and have pictures of footballers on my bedroom wall".

:lol: What does whining about it on a football forum say? 

3 minutes ago, Beth said:

Projection at its finest :lol: