Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Fenerbahce, on loan from Al-Ahli)

Disco

24 minutes ago, Lish007 said:

To get an assist, the person that receives the ball has usually got to put the ball in the back of the net and unfortunately, we've also hit the post more than any other team! 

I still have faith! 

This is true - when we were playing Everton and that protester chained himself to the post, I was thinking that’s the last place you want to be when we’re playing.

18 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Me too, I’m sure the coaching staff are aware of how good those numbers are. 

Just wish I knew about those bandages :lol:

Id genuinely want to see him play right side and combine with Trippier. The two of them could be deadly. Also half space interplay with Bruno and Tonali could be deadly. Left side of Willock and Joelinton providing that more powerful and direct running. 

4 hours ago, Gawalls said:

25 appearances - 1 goal and no assists, didn’t contribute that much in my opinion.

So who beat his man and crossed the ball for Wilson for first goal west ham (1-5)

And who headed it across to willock to score against man utd?

Who tore a hole in the man city back line and thread it through for Wilson to score? 

These are just off the top of my head like....

4 hours ago, Gawalls said:

25 appearances - 1 goal and no assists, didn’t contribute that much in my opinion.

Forest - was heavily involved in both goals

Man city - provided the cross for almiron, set up Wilson and got brought down for the freekick that trippier scored (ALL 3 goals!)

Scored v wolves

Set first 3 games of the season he was directly involved with EVERY goal! Scoring 1 and 3 assists.

Then he got injured......which unfortunately means no assists whilst he's not playing. 

So after Maxi came back from injury he had a direct goal involvement for the OG v Brentford 5-1 , hardly got on the pitch after that until coming on and setting Bruno up for 1-4 Southampton. 

He came off the bench again at 0-0 v Fulham and we immediately scored. 

He then had an outstanding goal involvement v Bournemouth

I could go on but there's not much point.

Sorry guys but by this point and especially in terms of minutes on the pitch he's sounding quite valuable.

But suppose he'll always be a lazy bastard who does nothing 

38 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Yeah, a few sources running this. Nothing really reliable though. If a Saudi club offers anything in the region of £35m+, I’d sell. Contract running down, and if he’s injury plagued this season, we won’t get anywhere near this fee next summer. A Wolves fan of mine sees this situation similar to Adama Traore. They should have sold two years ago, instead he’s just left for nothing. FFP regret right there.

58 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

So after Maxi came back from injury he had a direct goal involvement for the OG v Brentford 5-1 , hardly got on the pitch after that until coming on and setting Bruno up for 1-4 Southampton. 

He came off the bench again at 0-0 v Fulham and we immediately scored. 

He then had an outstanding goal involvement v Bournemouth

I could go on but there's not much point.

Sorry guys but by this point and especially in terms of minutes on the pitch he's sounding quite valuable.

But suppose he'll always be a lazy bastard who does nothing 

He came on at half time v Fulham. Scored in last minute. 

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Got to be one of the worst rumours going.

Anyway, I’ll bite. If Dyche could send us back the £40m we sent you for Gordon, then we’ve got a deal. 

Amazed people want shot of ASM so easily. We need to keep the quality we have and replace the poorer quality players first. For a wide forward position I'd rather move on Ritchie, Fraser or even Murphy ahead of ASM.

1 minute ago, hakka said:

Amazed people want shot of ASM so easily. We need to keep the quality we have and replace the poorer quality players first. For a wide forward position I'd rather move on Ritchie, Fraser or even Murphy ahead of ASM.

We all would, unfortunately those players will bring in a sum of fuck all.

I guess the idea is if FFP is calculated per year based on contract length then getting £35m for someone like ASM can go a long way to increasing our spending power short term.

If (genuine) numbers like £35m+ are being thrown about then I'd honestly let him go. We need to trade and he's valuable, out of contract soon(ish) and injury-prone. He's been mint but I've always classed him as expendable and replaceable