The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Taking a chance on some of the bigger card prices tonight for an interest. Michael Keane's been booked in 3 of his last 7 so 8/1 looks big with 365.

Keane to score and get booked 89/1

JWP/Keane 40/1

Digne/Armstrong 60/1

Sigurdsson/Bertrand 50/1

All doubled with Kroos/Isak in Spain too for a long shot.

Joining you on Gylfi/Keane at those prices although they're probably about right.

Backing Armstrong who appears to be starting in CM at 7/1. Should be a decent battle in there with Allan and Doucoure.

Everton & Real Madrid double is 4/1 on PP if you're in the rewards club.

Edit: Ah- at least we're all thinking along the same lines in this thread. Shame they never come in like :lol:

Can you bet on the amount of free-kicks in a game btw? Serious question.

Seems that there's very few sot but an absolute shitload of free-kicks dished out. Better off betting on those, shots on target have been woeful for ages it seems. 75% of the game done tonight and 1 sot, I know it's not the same for every game obviously but this is shocking.

Seems that there's very few sot but an absolute shitload of free-kicks dished out. Better off betting on those, shots on target have been woeful for ages it seems. 75% of the game done tonight and 1 sot, I know it's not the same for every game obviously but this is shocking.

Never seen it offered

On bet365 on certain games you can and goal kicks, I've gone for over 19.5 free kicks and over 9.5 goal kicks tonight currently 20 & 7

Joining you on Gylfi/Keane at those prices although they're probably about right.

Backing Armstrong who appears to be starting in CM at 7/1. Should be a decent battle in there with Allan and Doucoure.

Everton & Real Madrid double is 4/1 on PP if you're in the rewards club.

Edit: Ah- at least we're all thinking along the same lines in this thread. Shame they never come in like :lol:

Nice work on Armstrong