The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I'm having a bit success with bet builder 20p Yankees on bet365

English games over 1 goal, over 7 corners, ovet 0 cards each team and with euro games I do the same but with over 1 card each game .

I haven't had a 4 fold yet but enough doubles and trebles that I haven't put money in my account for 4 weeks. I've got 5 on today at a cost of £11 with potential winnings of £750, but for a start I'll be happy with enough winnings to go again next week.

How do you add more than 4 bet builders in Bet365? It’ll only let me add a maximum of 4.

Yankee is 4 selections, so he's got 5x4 on.

English games over 1 goal, over 7 corners, ovet 0 cards each team and with euro games I do the same but with over 1 card each game .

I haven't had a 4 fold yet but enough doubles and trebles that I haven't put money in my account for 4 weeks. I've got 5 on today at a cost of £11 with potential winnings of £750, but for a start I'll be happy with enough winnings to go again next week.

How do you add more than 4 bet builders in Bet365? It’ll only let me add a maximum of 4.

Ah ok got you. So he’s done an individual Yankee for each game.

Aye thats correct, I didn't explain that very well.

Swing and a miss with Ricardo, never really had a sniff and moved further back 2nd half. Leicester were pants which didn't help.

Had a go on Taylor booking here. Up against a seemingly revitalised Bale. 6/1.

Aye thats correct, I didn't explain that very well.

Thanks for clarifying mate. I’ve done 4 betbuilders as one huge Yankee bet before I realised what you meant. Not sure that’s going to end well :lol:

One of my favourite players starts for Betis at 3.15pm away to Cadiz who are in poor form.

Sergio Canales loves a shot, plays as a 10 but can get some really good prices for him. Also scored a few. With that in mind, gone for the below - small stakes on each, all with PP.

3+ shots @ 11/4

4+ shots @ 8/1

2+ SOT @ 13/2

3+ SOT @ 35/1

Mount and Bruno 2+ SOT 30/1 PP seems huge.

Also taken CHO card at 15/2 Sky.

Aye only 11/1 with skybet. I jumped at it at 30/1

What’s your thinking behind the CHO card? That’d be an incredible bet considering he’s only had 1 card his whole career.