The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Presumably because he's now playing wing back and Tuchel will have him chasing after Dan James all day. I thought about him as a possibility earlier though I didn't know his record was as sparse as that.

Fair enough I guess playing as a wingback opens up the likelyhood of committing fouls. Yeah I just checked looks like 1 card and that includes u23 game, European and internationals

Presumably because he's now playing wing back and Tuchel will have him chasing after Dan James all day. I thought about him as a possibility earlier though I didn't know his record was as sparse as that.

You'd also imagine he'd have the bit between his teeth after the public bollocking he got for not putting a shift in last weekend. He'll be out to prove a point.

Only thing I won on was Man U to keep a clean sheet as a cover bet because in one of the Dream Team leagues I’m in, the person just behind me needed a Lindelof clean sheet to overtake me for Manager of the Month so guaranteed myself something. :lol:

Obviously if Chelsea scored and Lindelof scored from a corner I’d have been fucked. Surprised that didn’t happen actually.

Cards across Europe today (counting reds as 2):

Ligue 1 - 23 in 7 games (3.29 per game)

Bundesliga - 10 in 3 games (3.3)

Serie A - 28 in 6 games (4.7)

La Liga - 21 in 4 games (5.25)

Premier League - 8 in 5 games (1.6)

My Spanish and Italian yankee bet builders that I made a right pigs ear of explaining won me £30 today

Nice one mate, steady profits all good.

I am thinking of using Yankees on over 2.5 goals. I usually put a few quid on over the weekend of 6 folds accumulators, my win rate as you can imagine is very low.

I've never used Yankees before but thinking if I did this instead the win rate may increase but obviously won't get those big wins. And like you said in an earlier post it may keep the pot ticking over so I am not depositing regularly!

Mortgaging at the end of the year so need to stop that shit :)