Emil Krafth

Nobody

I know I said it in the match thread and I don't know if he's being instructed to do so, but I'm sick of watching him on throw ins. Doesn't seem to matter if it's the 1st or 90th minute, it feels like he wastes a whole minute every time. 

That being said, he did a job last night. Kudos; didn't expect we'd have continued this run with him in the side, especially without him gifting a goal or two in the process. 

Guest HTT II

He’s an awful awful footballer, simple passes down the lines and he couldn’t even do that. He defended well enough, but one of the reasons why Murphy struggled and Willock at times in an attacking sense especially the first-half was because of the shit balls he played or balls he failed to play to them.

37 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s an awful awful footballer, simple passes down the lines and he couldn’t even do that. He defended well enough, but one of the reasons why Murphy struggled and Willock at times in an attacking sense especially the first-half was because of the shit balls he played or balls he failed to play to them.

He's the right back version of Dummett, who gets a pass cos he is local.  Both very limited

Edited by 1964

Clearly not good enough for the direction the club is going in/wants to be, but he's played his part in keeping us up.

And for that I will always be grateful for Kraft's work.

4 minutes ago, TBG said:

Clearly not good enough for the direction the club is going in/wants to be, but he's played his part in keeping us up.

And for that I will always be grateful for Kraft's work.

I see what you did there.... Nice

Guest HTT II
Just now, Aiston said:

He was decent.

Tough for him, he gets very little help from Murphy.

He got plenty of help from Murphy, but the idea is to put them on the defensive and several times he put a simple pass out of play down the right, into one of their players or overhit the pass which they turned around and forced us to back track and meant Murphy was constantly back peddling which allowed Walker-Peters a constant run at the two of them. Compare and contrast to how Trippier’s passing and delivery is…

13 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Struggled badly in the first half. Much better in the second half. Extra points for World class shithousing when he rolled back onto the pitch.

Was actually proper creased when he did that. He seemed to emphasise the fact he was being a total cunt with the theatrical roll, it was beautiful.

3 hours ago, Newcastle Fan said:

As average as he is he doesn't deserve to be dropped yet, he seems to be improving slightly and put in important tackles in the second half, hopefully he can start building on this.

Howe can do what he wants as far as I’m concerned (I know I’ll still question team selections, mind :lol: ) But if Manquillo is fit to start games. Then he really should be, IMO.

Krafth has been average at best a few times he has played and basically shite the rest of the time. Not sure how bad you have to be to get dropped when the other option is a better and more consistent player. 

3 hours ago, mouldy_uk said:

Surely Manky has to start ahead of him as he is such a limited player, but that roll back onto the pitch was pretty smart

:saylor:

He clearly learned after his absolutely balled up attempt at time wasting at West Ham, where he went down injured, but totally off the field of play. 

The ball he cut across after Bruno’s through ball was decent. Apart from that I just remember him slowing down our attacks on the right-hand side with Almiron by dawdling, then passing back. I also remember his lengthy throw-ins. I’d have Manquillo back in without question 

Manq for me. He didn't look great yesterday but I'd still trust him for a full 90 ahead of Krafth. Defensively he may not have been overly troubled (other than being a walking free kick) but offensively, him paired with Almiron was abject. Every attack down the right hand side just stopped dead.