Emil Krafth

Nobody

Love me some Krafthy. Our CB situation is a problem, obviously, but one reason I was less worried about it than most is I've got a lot of confidence in him there.

45 minutes ago, 80 said:

Love me some Krafthy. Our CB situation is a problem, obviously, but one reason I was less worried about it than most is I've got a lot of confidence in him there.

Did well at RCB last season when called upon. We'll be OK with him. New CB in before the window slams shut too, then Fab will be back.

Edited by PauloGeordio

2 hours ago, dave s said:

people forget he’s a well capped international. does a decent job 

Finland has many capped internationals, doesn't mean I would like them here. :lol:

48 sweden caps. When he’s had a run of games he’s never really let us down to be fair to the bloke, not saying he’s the answer.. but can capably cover 

9 minutes ago, dave s said:

48 sweden caps. When he’s had a run of games he’s never really let us down to be fair to the bloke, not saying he’s the answer.. but can capably cover 

International caps aren’t an indication of a quality player imo.

He comes in and does a job whenever asked. Can't be easy sitting on the bench for 6 months and then just be expected to perform. Fair play to him.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

International caps aren’t an indication of a quality player imo.

so he’s shit and shouldn’t be on the pitch for us? just saying he can hold a regular position in a half decent national squad 

15 minutes ago, dave s said:

so he’s shit and shouldn’t be on the pitch for us? just saying he can hold a regular position in a half decent national squad 

I have seen most of his 48 caps for Sweden. He’s been one the weakest link in the national team and I absolutely hated it when we signed him. He’s a limited footballer, but Howe has made some amazing work with him. Transformed him to a a reliable squad player capable of playing both right back and centre back.

4 minutes ago, SweMag said:

I have seen most of his 48 caps for Sweden. He’s been one the weakest link in the national team and I absolutely hated it when we signed him. He’s a limited footballer, but Howe has made some amazing work with him. Transformed him to a a reliable squad player capable of playing both right back and centre back.

that’s exactly it. he’s probably 3rd choice in both the positions he would play for us, and does a job when the situation dictates he plays 

He is clearly limited but a useful sub as he covers both full back and RCB.

Slightly prefer him at RCB as it hides his weakness of being exposed to tricky/pacey wingers. 

Can't fault the blokes attitude either 

This guy 100% goes home and reads a nice book post-match, probably has a little glass of port, a little cheese board. 

17 hours ago, OCK said:

This guy 100% goes home and reads a nice book post-match, probably has a little glass of port, a little cheese board. 

Naa, have you seen his lass?

:drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice and solid today, didn't really notice he was there today which is a good thing. Just went about his business quietly and calmly, he's obviously not great on the ball but I think you can hide those weaknesses a lot more in games like today. Just did the basics really well and never overplayed it, just nice and simple. Good stuff :)

Just now, midds said:

Nice and solid today, didn't really notice he was there today which is a good thing. Just went about his business quietly and calmly, he's obviously not great on the ball but I think you can hide those weaknesses a lot more in games like today. Just did the basics really well and never overplayed it, just nice and simple. Good stuff :)

Yeah spot on