NUFC vs Arsenal - 11/8/19 @ 2pm (Live on Sky Sports)

James

Looking forward to it. No idea about the result but I'm looking forward to seeing Longstaff, Schar, Almiron & the new lads play (from the comfort of my home - before the Soviets start).

чертовы советы. отвали

не уверен, что убедит его в обратном

excellent work comrade

Looking forward to it. No idea about the result but I'm looking forward to seeing Longstaff, Schar, Almiron & the new lads play (from the comfort of my home - before the Soviets start).

Can't deny that appreciation for what the players did, under Rafa. I want to watch Longstaff turn into the leagues best midfielder, I want to see Almiron play with that infectious smile, every week. I want to watch Schar take a shower.

Not interested in the new players, or Buce, or the club.

In an ideal world Ashley will recieve abuse from Level 7 and he and Charnley will go up to sort out the abusers, and they both get in each others way, causing them to both fall, tragically to their deaths. Maybe Bishop and Barnes could break Charnley's fall, and Cameron Diaz can take care of them, for the rest of their lives.

чертовы советы. отвали

Privyet bratans

чертовы советы. отвали

Yarbles.

Can't deny that appreciation for what the players did, under Rafa. I want to watch Longstaff turn into the leagues best midfielder, I want to see Almiron play with that infectious smile, every week. I want to watch Schar take a shower.

Not interested in the new players, or Buce, or the club.

In an ideal world Ashley will recieve abuse from Level 7 and he and Charnley will go up to sort out the abusers, and they both get in each others way, causing them to both fall, tragically to their deaths. Maybe Bishop and Barnes could break Charnley's fall, and Cameron Diaz can take care of them, for the rest of their lives.

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

4 defenders on the bench.

Aye and 2 forwards. Showing our massive lack of midfielders here. Let’s hope none get injured.