Newcastle United 0-0 Brighton & Hove Albion

Greg

all Shelvey does is play high risk passes giving the ball away more often than not. Needs to be got rid

The guy is ridiculous.

Doesn't mix in a range of passes whatsoever. Whenever he gets it in space he is looking to play someone in from 50 yards every time. Hinders the team from getting any type of possession play that works the ball up the pitch methodically.

Now, the question is why is he doing that every time? Could it be an instruction from the manager? It's likely right? And so how terrifying and clueless is that from Bruce?!

all Shelvey does is play high risk passes giving the ball away more often than not. Needs to be got rid

The guy is ridiculous.

Doesn't mix in a range of passes whatsoever. Whenever he gets it in space he is looking to play someone in from 50 yards every time. Hinders the team from getting any type of possession play that works the ball up the pitch methodically.

Now, the question is why is he doing that every time? Could it be an instruction from the manager? It's likely right? And so how terrifying and clueless is that from Bruce?!

We were saying the same thing about him under Rafa so no.

The guy is ridiculous.

We were saying the same thing about him under Rafa so no.

Fair enough. I genuinely can't remember it being this bad under Rafa, but perhaps that's down to the team looking so much worse in general.

I just don't understand how he can think it's appropriate to do that every single time. It's so crazy.

Isaac Hayden with the blue print on how the players should respond to the low attendance numbers in the post match interview  :clap2:

Absolutely beautiful interview.

?

?

tgarve[/member] I edited my previous post :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bruce's come out and said Saint-Maximin's gonna be looked at for a hamstring injury.

You've got to be kidding me :lol:

He's looking like he's going to be our most important and exciting player, and he is completely being mismanaged health wise.

You just couldn't make this stuff up man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bruce's come out and said Saint-Maximin's gonna be looked at for a hamstring injury.

You've got to be kidding me :lol:

He's looking like he's going to be our most important and exciting player, and he is completely being mismanaged health wise.

You just couldn't make this stuff up man.