Forum maintenance and funding

Beren

First and last post.  I joined this forum because of the title "Newcastle United Fan Forum".  It clearly isn't.  It's embarrasing.  The hatred towards the manager, the team, the desire to see the team lose is downright ridiculous.  I could write a whole page on this, but I'm not going to waste my precious time doing so.  When the forum is down don't forget to rename it "Newcastle United Haters Forum", or better stiil just don't bother putting it back up.  I'm off to find a fan's forum.  Good luck with all the hate on this one.

Fuck off.

You've changed Ian.

First and last post.  I joined this forum because of the title "Newcastle United Fan Forum".  It clearly isn't.  It's embarrasing.  The hatred towards the manager, the team, the desire to see the team lose is downright ridiculous.  I could write a whole page on this, but I'm not going to waste my precious time doing so.  When the forum is down don't forget to rename it "Newcastle United Haters Forum", or better stiil just don't bother putting it back up.  I'm off to find a fan's forum.  Good luck with all the hate on this one.

f*** off.

Fuck off.

You've changed Ian.

He turned into dark Ian W once Rafa left and the takeover fell through. Bit like when Superman went bad.

Hope you’re ok Ian, I feel you bro.

31hwoXg8aIL.jpg

Fuck off.

You've changed Ian.

He turned into dark Ian W once Rafa left and the takeover fell through. Bit like when Superman went bad.

Hope you’re ok Ian, I feel you bro.

Turned to the dark side Ian has.

If there was ever a post that missed the point by the biggest distance in the world, ever.

Gordon you managed it sir, may i say well done  O0

Spectacular distance from reality, he'll never learn anything flouncing off like that.

Guest Howaythetoon

Great post!

Guest Howaythetoon
The last month we are currently forecast to have a positive cash balance in is December 2020.

N.O balance sheet champions. #BerenOut

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck off.

You've changed Ian.

Pardew can do that to a man.

Guest chopey

Nodrog is a norom

🤣. Excellent work.

Yes! Very good stuff  :lol: a

That took me far to long to work out  :lol:

Please tell me you got the Jilted John reference. :)

I wrote it down, had a little chuckle and then the shame arrived.

:lol:

Mag.

Neither first nor last post.  I joined this forum because of the title "Newcastle United Fan Forum".  It clearly is.  It's amazing.  The hatred towards the manager, the team, the desire to see the team lose is downright relatable.  HTT could write a whole page on this, so I'm not going to waste my precious time doing so.  When the forum is down don't forget to rename it "Newcastle United GREATEST Forum", or better stiil just don't bother taking it down.  I've found a fan's forum.  Good luck with all the love on this one.