Rochdale 1-1 Newcastle United - 04/01/20 (winner to play Oxford (H))

Disco

Still think both the last comments are literally normal football fan reactions probably done by both of you.

Makes no difference who owns the team etc this goes on at every football game

It’s just point scoring which is quite pathetic- Surely you want the club to be taken over etc not misery on the fans

Can’t speak for anyone else, but I’ve never booed any of our players, only Pardew.

I booed Billy Whitehurst a long time ago. I think it turned out he was a mackem in the end though so was perfectly justified.

So it was you who he put his two fingers up at

Yes, he even gave the V's like a big fanny. The fans who booed him did the club a favour as it got him out.

The away end was honking yesterday like. It’s the first game I’ve been to since cancelling after last season and will be probably be the last. Ole’ing when we were only 1-0 up then booing our own players within 20 minutes of each other just about sums up our support atm. If only they spent as much effort directing their anger the main problem...

How anyone can justify going to watch this sh*te is beyond me. The problem is though, the more we criticise (and rightly so) the match going fans, the more they’ll dig in and continue going.

In the end, the only person who wins from a divided fanbase is Ashley.

Guest Howaythetoon

Are there even highlights?

Lowlights surely?!

You think we're good enough for lowlights, mate? Cameras probably recorded hours of nothing like in Contact.

Was abysmal like!

Can't believe we didn't beat this lot, like. :lol: It wasn't even like they were mega gutsy and played well above their stations. We just went to total, total shit in the second half. Abominably terrible. I can't remember the last time we got in behind a team in the way we did in the first half; even with all the cynicism, it looked like we'd put at least three past them. Bloody shameful they couldn't put this one away.

Can't believe we didn't beat this lot, like. :lol: It wasn't even like they were mega gutsy and played well above their stations. We just went to total, total shit in the second half. Abominably terrible. I can't remember the last time we got in behind a team in the way we did in the first half; even with all the cynicism, it looked like we'd put at least three past them. Bloody shameful they couldn't put this one away.

Behave  :lol:

On a list of ‘things I give a fuck about’, Robbie Savage’s feelings feature pretty fucking low tbh. He made an entire career out of winding people up and trying to provoke a reaction. Can hardly complain now the dirty little wankstain.