Rochdale 1-1 Newcastle United - 04/01/20 (winner to play Oxford (H))

Disco

Of course they do. They’re just fed up of the 45000 odd enablers that are serving to perpetuate the misery of the regime.

Exactly. It’s been done to death a hundred times on here. The people who can’t or won’t stop going are the reason he’s still here. They’re booing the failure they’re funding and enabling. I have no sympathy for them and can’t relate to them any longer. One day the penny might drop for them but I doubt it. I’ll say it again, fuck them.

Well my point is the penny hasn’t dropped with them so harsh to give abuse

Unless that’s a tactic to make people listen

But as I said before might have a different view of things ( Ashley more likely to sell if we’re doing better rather than worse)

We have been relegated twice before and apart from a total implosion which will probably leave us bankrupt anyway I couldn’t see him selling again in that position

In fact the history that we went down last time shows it’s not a fact he will sell, probably will just over invest again

I would say after a higher finish he would be more likely to sell as the club is then more attractive to buyers

I disagree entirely but understand your position on it :thup:

I’m thinking 10 or 15 years down the line if need be tbh. I want my son to have the chance to follow a team that wants to be the absolute best it can be, I’ve almost given up on it personally. But I’ve seen 2 fantastic teams put together under Keegan and Robson. I know it’s possible but under Ashley it’s completely impossible. In fact he actively doesn’t want it. Getting him out, regardless of how long it takes, is the only thing that matters right now. A sustained spell away from the PL is the only thing that might force him to sell up and fuck off. It’s not a given, but staying up or bouncing from PL to Championship guarantees Ashley stays. It’s not the nicest of realities, I wish there was another way, but there’s not unfortunately. Staying up each year just keeps the wheel turning. The idiots in the crowd are the ones pedalling.

Very true, I agree fully

Only thing that I slightly disagree with is that sustained life outside the premier league could lead to permanent life outside

Though would probably be out club again then and we would know we are doing our best

Thanks for the reply

Of course they do. They’re just fed up of the 45000 odd enablers that are serving to perpetuate the misery of the regime.

Exactly. It’s been done to death a hundred times on here. The people who can’t or won’t stop going are the reason he’s still here. They’re booing the failure they’re funding and enabling. I have no sympathy for them and can’t relate to them any longer. One day the penny might drop for them but I doubt it. I’ll say it again, fuck them.

But as I said before might have a different view of things ( Ashley more likely to sell if we’re doing better rather than worse)

We have been relegated twice before and apart from a total implosion which will probably leave us bankrupt anyway I couldn’t see him selling again in that position

In fact the history that we went down last time shows it’s not a fact he will sell, probably will just over invest again

I would say after a higher finish he would be more likely to sell as the club is then more attractive to buyers

I’m thinking 10 or 15 years down the line if need be tbh. I want my son to have the chance to follow a team that wants to be the absolute best it can be, I’ve almost given up on it personally. But I’ve seen 2 fantastic teams put together under Keegan and Robson. I know it’s possible but under Ashley it’s completely impossible. In fact he actively doesn’t want it. Getting him out, regardless of how long it takes, is the only thing that matters right now. A sustained spell away from the PL is the only thing that might force him to sell up and fuck off. It’s not a given, but staying up or bouncing from PL to Championship guarantees Ashley stays. It’s not the nicest of realities, I wish there was another way, but there’s not unfortunately. Staying up each year just keeps the wheel turning. The idiots in the crowd are the ones pedalling.

Very true, I agree fully

Only thing that I slightly disagree with is that sustained life outside the premier league could lead to permanent life outside

Though would probably be out club again then and we would know we are doing our best

Thanks for the reply

I’m that fucked off and disillusioned that I’m perfectly happy to roll that particular dice. Having something to actively support again, regardless of which division it’s happening in, is my only concern. I want my club to want to be as good as it could be again, the starting point matters not a fucking jot to me.

We came straight back up both times and he still hasn’t sold. Thus, the only option we haven’t explored is to go down and stay down and he starts losing money, crowds drop etc. Might not work, but this........ existence is sure as hell not working. He doesn’t want to sell while he’s making money, despite whatever he says. So what’s your plan to get your club back?

Yep, absolutely. And much more eloquently put than I did.

TF pod saying it was as toxic an away end as ever today. Mike will be laughing his E cups off.

As long as that beardy bloke who only got a ST in the summer had a nice day out.

:lol::lol:

Guest neesy111

Fucking commentator saying it's been a bad schedule for us.  It's been the same for all other of the 92 teams over the last 2 weeks.

Fucking commentator saying it's been a bad schedule for us.  It's been the same for all other of the 92 teams over the last 2 weeks.

Rochdale have played the same amount over the period and more over the season.

I can’t associate with the match goers anymore. Even if Ashley ever sells up I’ll always be pissed off that so many had no fight and let Ashley run the club like he does. I think I’m through with it now like.

I know what you mean, but I’m sure that feeling would wash away if say we got new owners like Leicester’s. I still can’t forget the feeling of the mid 90s Keegan era where everyone was pulling in the same direction, at least for a little while. It was just magnificent.

This current situation though is unacceptable and is purposefully hamstringing the happiness of a whole city. How anyone can support it or acquiesce in it is completely beyond me.

Yep, absolutely. And much more eloquently put than I did.

Sinking without a trace to a point where we’re no longer of interest to the media would undoubtedly help us get that fat cunt out. For multifarious reasons, but not least because it would mean we could unite as a fan base without having as many heads turned by thick wankers like Luke Edwards and the SSN brigade.

TF pod saying it was as toxic an away end as ever today. Mike will be laughing his E cups off.

sounded toxic towards joelinton and the club in general.

unfortunately nowt directed at ashley, or even at charnley who was there.

sounded toxic towards joelinton and the club in general.

unfortunately nowt directed at ashley, or even at charnley who was there.

And it’s why they keep on doing what they do. They’ll be laughing at it.

4 points off the Champions League. I might be hooked again if the club started talking of looking to challenge for Europe and not just settle for 40 plus.

Fucking hell  :lol:

I can’t associate with the match goers anymore. Even if Ashley ever sells up I’ll always be pissed off that so many had no fight and let Ashley run the club like he does. I think I’m through with it now like.

Can't keep changing ya mind on lucky results you are either out till he goes or not that's the problem our fan base

Still think both the last comments are literally normal football fan reactions probably done by both of you.

Makes no difference who owns the team etc this goes on at every football game

It’s just point scoring which is quite pathetic- Surely you want the club to be taken over etc not misery on the fans

Can’t speak for anyone else, but I’ve never booed any of our players, only Pardew.

I booed Billy Whitehurst a long time ago. I think it turned out he was a mackem in the end though so was perfectly justified.

Guest godzilla

Still think both the last comments are literally normal football fan reactions probably done by both of you.

Makes no difference who owns the team etc this goes on at every football game

It’s just point scoring which is quite pathetic- Surely you want the club to be taken over etc not misery on the fans

Can’t speak for anyone else, but I’ve never booed any of our players, only Pardew.

I booed Billy Whitehurst a long time ago. I think it turned out he was a mackem in the end though so was perfectly justified.

So it was you who he put his two fingers up at