Rochdale 1-1 Newcastle United - 04/01/20 (winner to play Oxford (H))

Disco

Hilarious! He's made it 10 times funnier and 10 times worse for himself by kicking off about it, guaranteed he's going to get it double barrels everywhere he goes now. Saying he's not bothered 26 times only proves he's bothered and saying we got BATTERED with such venom like a petulant child just makes it all the more funny. What an absolute helmet :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can recall absolutely nothing from his playing career. Surprisingy how quite a lot of average players seem to get pundit jobs. Jenas is another example.

Loved it when Dion Dublin cleaned him out then nutted him.

"Wanker" isn't an insult, more of a likely fact. Is Robbie saying he's never spent some "quality time" with himself? If someone shouts "Wanker" pretty much every man should turn around and say "Yes".

Sexist. The laydees love to rub the nub, too.

I can recall absolutely nothing from his playing career. Surprisingy how quite a lot of average players seem to get pundit jobs. Jenas is another example.

My only memory is him being called up to debut for Wales in his 30s

"Wanker" isn't an insult, more of a likely fact. Is Robbie saying he's never spent some "quality time" with himself? If someone shouts "Wanker" pretty much every man should turn around and say "Yes".

Sexist. The laydees love to rub the nub, too.

Women don't wank themselves, they frig.

Gonna take some effort not to get beyond the 4th Round this year.

Delightful opportunity to heap further proof on the Bruce being better than Rafa agenda, too, especially seeing as we lost to them in 2017.