Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest neesy111

There will be pressure by other broadcasters to end this piracy as well, they are big stakeholders in the PL.  I think the PL will be asking questions about the piracy stuff etc, but it can't block the takeover.

Guest reefatoon

I’d kill ( no Saudi) for just a normal bidder to come in, rich obvs, but without the baggage. Someone like Leicester’s owners would do nicely

Normal? That’s not how Newcastle role. We love to have a complete shitfest no matter what.

Guest neesy111

I’d kill ( no Saudi) for just a normal bidder to come in, rich obvs, but without the baggage. Someone like Leicester’s owners would do nicely

They've had their own issues back in Thailand. :lol:

There will be pressure by other broadcasters to end this piracy as well, they are big stakeholders in the PL.  I think the PL will be asking questions about the piracy stuff etc, but it can't block the takeover.

He is suggesting there that they will be asking them to end the piracy in order to help push through the takeover

Aye, because the majority of our fans can read Arabic.

Honestly man. Loads of posters have signed up or been long term lurkers on here coming on posting stuff that you literally can’t read and posting negative stuff.

I remember when I joined just before we were relegated for the the first time. There was a ban on new members joining over that time period to stop people coming in and spamming, I had to have another member message to say I was genuine. I honestly think we should put a ban on new members for a time period.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52414385

BBC now sticking the fucking boot in ffs

That's Clive Betts, the chairman of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Football.

They are getting pretty desperate now, must be realising the human rights angle is not going to work, so they are going all in on the BeOut illegal streaming crap. Richard Keys will be punching the air with delight when he reads that article.

Getting the government to essentially takes sides in a diplomatic war between Qatar and Saudi just ain’t gonna happen.

Guest godzilla

Would take

Well they have had more than enough time to put the money up front and conclude the deal, but they haven't.

Guest godzilla

Aye, but honestly it would be better for everyone (imo at least) if there was someone else to buy us. I don’t even want to be the richest club in the world, I just want Ashley gone and an ambitious owner

We are where we are, we can't change it; and I'm not going to lie or feel guilty, I'm excited about getting the club actually competing and trying to actually move forward.