Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I  see nothing but more negativity , takeover on the brink of collapse etc, i dont know which express ur reading

This on the express website...cannot access it as they won’t allow any more clicks on it.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1294103/Newcastle-takeover-300m-deal-Mike-Ashley-Saudi-Arabia-Premier-League

It says takeover will go through despite delays

I  see nothing but more negativity , takeover on the brink of collapse etc, i dont know which express ur reading

This on the express website...cannot access it as they won’t allow any more clicks on it.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1294103/Newcastle-takeover-300m-deal-Mike-Ashley-Saudi-Arabia-Premier-League

Does it ..champion  :lol:

Does it ..champion  :lol:

Merely confirming the Judges comment....despite my usual positive vibes, I’m now of the opinion that most things i read are just opinion and guesswork...however i believe Your tweet about the express talking about the takeover on the brink of collapse was a morning headline...the judges tweet was the expresses evening headline...just goes to show how little the media actually knows

Guest reefatoon

We could have done without people digging and finding out the companies house updates, which started all this off about 84 weeks ago. We could have all been blissfully unaware of it all, United in our hatred of all things Newcastle. Was such a simpler time.

Guest godzilla

This is why you have to take the papers with a pinch of salt or count it all as pure clickbait. Both articles published today within 12 hours of each other

This is why you have to take the papers with a pinch of salt or count it all as pure clickbait. Both articles published today within 12 hours of each other

I see there's been real progress since I last popped in here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eh?  Is he talking about a different club?  Sunderland maybe?

Because when I, a mega wealthy sovereign fund for an oil state, spend 300 million on an asset with the knowledge that it will require ongoing spending due to chronic under-investment, I immediately starve it of even more capital, put it into administration and proceed to make my initial 300 million investment worthless after 3 months.

Guest reefatoon

If/when it goes through, these cunts will be queuing up for some feel good stories off the new owners, the two faced twats that they are.  We should bring Joe Kinnear back for one interview and stick him in the room with the reporters.