Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

- Someone supports your opinion:

"Great post mate, really well put, it's 100% exactly like that"

- Someone says something against your opinion:

"Dunno why anyone listens to you, just a WUM, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about"

Given that there's probably less than 10 people in the whole world who know what's actually going on, and none of them post here, the number of people who treat others' opinions with such certainty is staggering. Literally anything anyone posts on here is just an opinion. Nobody has a fucking clue. It's frustrating, but we all need to chill out.

And have a beer.

This saga has almost turned me into an alcoholic. I've replaced my cans about 20 times now. :lol:

The other thing which annoys me is the people who post in such absolutes about their own opinion: "There's no way this can be rejected based on the WTO report", that kind of thing, it's just such utter bilge, talking like this when they've got no idea at all what the PL can and cannot do. Same with people who say it'll not pass. This is absolutely up in the air right now. Both outcomes are quite definitely possible and have been since day 1, that's the whole point of having a test.

I really hope these same overconfident people haven't been going round lording it over all their mates and work colleagues who support other teams, because they could look incredibly stupid soon. My personal expectation is the collapse of the deal, but that's just because we're not allowed anything nice. That's our lot in life. I certainly would never profess to say I know that with utter certainty based on the PL's approval process or the WTO report though. :lol:

Once the WTO report is made public the Premier League will reject this takeover and we can get back to normal. Hopefully the Saudis don't appeal and we can draw a line under all this.

Get a hold of yourself.

- Someone supports your opinion:

"Great post mate, really well put, it's 100% exactly like that"

- Someone says something against your opinion:

"Dunno why anyone listens to you, just a WUM, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about"

Given that there's probably less than 10 people in the whole world who know what's actually going on, and none of them post here, the number of people who treat others' opinions with such certainty is staggering. Literally anything anyone posts on here is just an opinion. Nobody has a fucking clue. It's frustrating, but we all need to chill out.

And have a beer.

This saga has almost turned me into an alcoholic. I've replaced my cans about 20 times now. :lol:

The other thing which annoys me is the people who post in such absolutes about their own opinion: "There's no way this can be rejected based on the WTO report", that kind of thing, it's just such utter bilge, talking like this when they've got no idea at all what the PL can and cannot do. Same with people who say it'll not pass. This is absolutely up in the air right now. Both outcomes are quite definitely possible and have been since day 1, that's the whole point of having a test.

I really hope these same overconfident people haven't been going round lording it over all their mates and work colleagues who support other teams, because they could look incredibly stupid soon. My personal expectation is the collapse of the deal, but that's just because we're not allowed anything nice. That's our lot in life. I certainly would never profess to say I know that with utter certainty based on the PL's approval process or the WTO report though. :lol:

I'm confident it'll happen, based on absolutely nothing. No lording it to anyone at work etc. though for the reasons you mentioned just incase it does collapse. Keeping Ashley isn't what's bothering me: it'll be people like Curtis Woodhouse having a field day & picking apart the imbeciles who support us on twitter that's got me on edge.

Once the WTO report is made public the Premier League will reject this takeover and we can get back to normal. Hopefully the Saudis don't appeal and we can draw a line under all this.

Aye, here's to 13 more years of being s***. :thup:

We've been s*** throughout most of our history other than for a few years at the start of the 1900s, the 1950s, a few years in the mid 90s and a few years at the start of this Century. So about 20/25 good years out of 128!

And here we have our best chance ever to become one of the best clubs in the World, but fuck that.

We don't have a chance. It's not going through and it never was. Of course I'd have loved this takeover to happen mate but I'm also a realist.

Quite a statement.

I'm sure you can understand why I hope you're massively wrong  :huff:

God I wish we knew nothing of this bid from the start! But so desperate are we that we've got people monitoring companies house and airports.

I hope I'm wrong too as well mate but I don't see how it can go through and the WTO report, which is what the PL are waiting for so they can formally reject it, will be the final nail (all my opinion).

Lots of do called ITKs on here and Twitter who weren't actually ITK at all, simply persons fishing for likes and clicks will end up losing a lot of credibilty I feel.

Weren't you ITK like a month ago saying it would be rejected?

I don't really think the report going public matters much, the PL have it, if they have grounds to reject it based on that report they could just reject it. They don't need the report to be public. Also wouldn't make sense for them to be waiting for it while also asking the buyers piracy questions just last week.

Premier League just need to cover their arses before rejecting it. The WTO report being made public is what they are waiting for.

Tedious pessimist. Please go somewhere else and be as miserable as you want........

We've been s*** throughout most of our history other than for a few years at the start of the 1900s, the 1950s, a few years in the mid 90s and a few years at the start of this Century. So about 20/25 good years out of 128!

And here we have our best chance ever to become one of the best clubs in the World, but fuck that.

We don't have a chance. It's not going through and it never was. Of course I'd have loved this takeover to happen mate but I'm also a realist.

Quite a statement.

God I wish we knew nothing of this bid from the start! But so desperate are we that we've got people monitoring companies house and airports.

I hope I'm wrong too as well mate but I don't see how it can go through and the WTO report, which is what the PL are waiting for so they can formally reject it, will be the final nail (all my opinion).

Lots of do called ITKs on here and Twitter who weren't actually ITK at all, simply persons fishing for likes and clicks will end up losing a lot of credibilty I feel.

I don't really think the report going public matters much, the PL have it, if they have grounds to reject it based on that report they could just reject it. They don't need the report to be public. Also wouldn't make sense for them to be waiting for it while also asking the buyers piracy questions just last week.

Premier League just need to cover their arses before rejecting it. The WTO report being made public is what they are waiting for.

Tedious pessimist. Please go somewhere else and be as miserable as you want........

If you don't like listening to an opinion that isn't the same as yours a football forum probably isn't for you.

Quite a statement.

Howay man, you're allowed a different opinion FFS.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Quite a statement.

You forgot about the clique.

Quite a statement.

You forgot about the clique.

:pards: