Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest awaymag

I now realise that we (NUFC) have a lot of enemies.

Enemies who will do / say anything to stop us.

Enemies who have suddenly discovered a 'conscience' so that they can blame us for something we haven't done.

Enemies who say that they (most certainly) have always had this specific conscience.

Enemies who lie.

Enemies who say they are not telling lies.

Enemies who exaggerate things and make up convenient 'links'.

Enemies who say they do not exaggerate things and do not make up convenient links.

Enemies whose inane, bigoted, collective hatred towards us, makes ME (I am a real person with a REAL conscience) no longer care about the rights and wrongs I have all my life held dearly . . I now just want to BEAT these fanatics with every bone in my body.

I want to just beat them, no matter what, and WE WILL BEAT THEM.

Step away from the CANS!

Enemies who have suddenly discovered a 'conscience' so that they can blame us for something we haven't done.

Enemies who say that they (most certainly) have always had this specific conscience.

Enemies who lie.

Enemies who say they do not exaggerate things and do not make up convenient links.

Enemies whose inane, bigoted, collective hatred towards us, makes ME (I am a real person with a REAL conscience) no longer care about the rights and wrongs I have all my life held dearly . . I now just want to BEAT these fanatics with every bone in my body.

Lay off the meth man

Guest chicken little

fucking lunatic

Enemies who lie.

But they’ll never take, our freedom.

Thank you for posting that. I agree with everything he's said there about Ashley, the takeover, our prospective new owners and about how it affects us all as fans. There's been a lot of tension on here the last couple of days even amongst old timers. I'd hope we could at least all agree that we could be happy we're finally rid of Ashley (if indeed it happens), concerned about the new majority shareholder's stance and record on human rights, but at the same time excited about what the future might hold for Newcastle United and the city with ambitious owners seemingly willing to engage and invest in us.

Sorry for torturing  yese but tried to stay  away from this today spent the day in the garden  all day drinking stella.... seen some one on fb now saying to yank firms are interested  what the fucks going on

Sorry for torturing  yese but tried to stay  away from this today spent the day in the garden  all day drinking stella.... seen some one on fb now saying to yank firms are interested  what the fucks going on

Reported by Henry Winter, but if they are and their interest is genuine, they're well late and could have come forward sometime in the past twelve years really, couldn't they? :lol:

Guest The Little Waster

No worries , soon come ...

Just continue drinking stella.

RedBird Capital - a name we're about to hear a lot more of in the next few days. Long way to go in this saga yet...

The only way someone else can buy us is if the premier league reject PCP/PIF

What’s the deal if Ashley decides against it? Not saying he will, but what happens?

Im not sure if he can pull out at this stage? Its all down to PL approval now i think unless the buyer pulls out.

Too much Stella makes you a bad speller

Too much Stella makes you a bad speller

Says the man who spells dazzler "dazzla"