Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Sorry for torturing  yese but tried to stay  away from this today spent the day in the garden  all day drinking stella.... seen some one on fb now saying to yank firms are interested  what the fucks going on

Reported by Henry Winter, but if they are and their interest is genuine, they're well late and could have come forward sometime in the past twelve years really, couldn't they? :lol:

Cheers lad

I now realise that we (NUFC) have a lot of enemies.

Enemies who will do / say anything to stop us.

Enemies who have suddenly discovered a 'conscience' so that they can blame us for something we haven't done.

Enemies who say that they (most certainly) have always had this specific conscience.

Enemies who lie.

Enemies who say they are not telling lies.

Enemies who exaggerate things and make up convenient 'links'.

Enemies who say they do not exaggerate things and do not make up convenient links.

Enemies whose inane, bigoted, collective hatred towards us, makes ME (I am a real person with a REAL conscience) no longer care about the rights and wrongs I have all my life held dearly . . I now just want to BEAT these fanatics with every bone in my body.

I want to just beat them, no matter what, and WE WILL BEAT THEM.

:lol: have a word with yourself

Sent an e mail to the premier league urging them to approve this takeover tonight. Don’t expect it to be read never mind taken on board, however made me feel a lot less helpless whilst just waiting for this.

I would urge others to do the same, as long as you keep it positive and outline how big this is for. our club and city I can’t see any harm.

RedBird Capital - a name we're about to hear a lot more of in the next few days. Long way to go in this saga yet...

The only way someone else can buy us is if the premier league reject PCP/PIF

And Rubens / PCP won't even blink if someone else is to drop in. They have got Ashley's sale price, that's 90% of the work.

Guest godzilla

RedBird Capital - a name we're about to hear a lot more of in the next few days. Long way to go in this saga yet...

We'll see. They reportedly wanted to invest 100m euros in Feyenoord last summer and were rejected.

Did he disappear straight away as usual after posting his daily alternative tale  :cheesy:

Guest godzilla

What’s the deal if Ashley decides against it? Not saying he will, but what happens?

Imagine he would face paying quite a few million and I mean quite a few also.

ManorPark is a very passionate person about his city, and the general region.

He has spent his whole life seeing the city and region underfunded, laughed at, mocked, forgotten about, and sacrificed.

His post there was rather passionate, although he always speaks with passion he is always a level headed person.

At this moment in time, the city which he has fought to protect and to better now has a massive opportunity to move on, not least the football club he has supported his whole life.

This is ultimately his last chance to see his city, region, and football club become the things he has always hoped for and always tried for.

In his mind and I’m not going to lie, in our lot our minds, the people out there trying to prevent this are our enemies.

You can talk about human rights as much as you like. On this board, and evidently and hopefully the Premier League have seen that this investment is coming from a private investment company. Ok it may have originated from government/royal family ties to Saudi Arabia, but for all intends purposes it is and always has been ran separately from the government.

I’ve said it before, it’s ok being in London or Manchester and saying we should look elsewhere for a new buyer, and ultimately investment in our city/region. The sad truth is there is nowhere else, there just isn’t, at least not on this scale, and at least not on the scale that is required.

Yes ideally we would all like a billionaire Geordie to buy us and invest in our city. It’s not going to happen though. Ultimately if our government and the private sector didn’t collectively neglect us for consecutive generations, we may have had an economy and the opportunities right here to have created that billionaire Geordie. We haven’t though. Our city and region has had industries and jobs taken from us, we are over reliant on public sector jobs and fairly low skilled and low paid jobs in our economy.

Our football club has been getting robbed by some rich outsider who never needed us, never really wanted us, and has generally been the face of what everyone has been doing to our region for generations.

So yes, in ManorParks eyes, the people who are saying we should reject these opportunities, or the Premier League should take them away from us are our enemies, I’m not sure there is much of an argument against it.

It shouldn’t be lost on anyone from the North East that this is much more than just Newcastle United here.