Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

This exclusivity thing was null and void once contracts were signed.

Its frustrating to wait for news we've all been dreaming/praying/hoping for for what seems an eternity but this is where patience is called for, not panic.

Kept meaning to ask about the bolded. Surely that was just for the deal to be struck. Surely it's now only 'exclusive' because they're essentially owners-in-waiting and if the tests fail these 'other suitors' (lololol) will then have their chance to put up?

This exclusivity thing was null and void once contracts were signed.

Its frustrating to wait for news we've all been dreaming/praying/hoping for for what seems an eternity but this is where patience is called for, not panic.

Kept meaning to ask about the bolded. Surely that was just for the deal to be struck. Surely it's now only 'exclusive' because they're essentially owners-in-waiting and if the tests fail these 'other suitors' (lololol) will then have their chance to put up?

Precisely. A period of exclusivity is offered by the seller, often at the buyers request, in order for them to have a few more discussions amongst themselves or make sure everything is in order regarding finance for example. Once they agree to seller terms, or seller accepts buyers offer, and documents are signed, said period becomes null and void.

imagine being the kind of person that deliberately invites a relentlessly thick cue ball like steve wraith into their whatsapp group

Did he not twig on when the group was called Steve Wraith Roast? Maybe he thought he was getting lucky.

imagine being the kind of person that deliberately invites a relentlessly thick cue ball like steve wraith into their whatsapp group

The more I think about this the more I think how utterly bizarre this is.

Is he being an absolute creep that is posing as a completely different person in this group?

Or is he such a non-entity that he's there clearly in the list of participants but no one has noticed/cares?

Either one actually makes me feel a little sorry for him.

Ok so I'll start it off what I want to see when this takeover is completed.  I would like to see the club  build an academy campus with hotel style accommodation and state of the art education, training and rehabilitation facilities in order to  attract the top young talent from around the world.

Guest reefatoon

Have to say, it would be amazing to see some real great talent coming through.

Ok so I'll start it off what I want to see when this takeover is completed.  I would like to see the club  build an academy campus with hotel style accommodation and state of the art education, training and rehabilitation facilities in order to  attract the top young talent from around the world.

Fuck off to the positivity thread. This one is for arguments ffs.

The Sun Newcastle? is that a legit subsidiary of the Sun? No way i'm clicking on that shiit

Hope he actually meant:

"WhatsApp group" = newcastle-online

"Other people" = everyone here

"do not realise" = didn't give a f*ck

"all the time" = whenever I make a tit of myself. (so, accurate on this point)

f*** off to the positivity thread. This one is for arguments ffs.

:lol:

Hope he actually meant:

It's probably a metaphor for every social circle he's in tbf.

The Sun Newcastle? is that a legit subsidiary of the Sun? No way i'm clicking on that shiit

Hope he actually meant:

This reply from Pete Graves suggests it may be a messageboard, and not a whatsapp group?

Hope he actually meant:

This reply from Pete Graves suggests it may be a messageboard, and not a whatsapp group?

Don't even understand how that can be filed under 'class mate'. :lol:

Well done m8, must be buzzing that you're creeping round the WhatsApp group/message board of fellow fans that think you're an absolute drip haha lol