Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest Howaythetoon

For what it’s worth, I never once said I’d knock seven bells out of the daft cunt!

It’s not this place, man.  :lol: This place has been utterly savage towards him for years, if anything right now he’s getting an easy time.

Doesn't matter tbh. Wherever it is he's sitting there anonymously taking it like a little bitch  :lol:

It’s not this place, man.  :lol: This place has been utterly savage towards him for years, if anything right now he’s getting an easy time.

Its me man.....and I've cried myself to sleep many a night.

Doesn't matter tbh. Wherever it is he's sitting there anonymously taking it like a little bitch  :lol:

Oh yeah. It’s probably the Wraiths family WhatsApp, his dad is calling him a cunt and his mam saying don’t worry pet, he’s not even yours.  :lol:

Oh yeah. It’s probably the Wraiths family WhatsApp, his dad is calling him a cunt and his mam saying don’t worry pet, he’s not even yours.  :lol:

;D

It's not here.

I don't know why but it'd be even better if it was Skyscraper City.

Haha.

Unless he designs a shit building or something like that then he’s good.

This is where it turns out he was the one who put in that cycle lane on John Dobson Street.

Bet Wraith's da listens to Natasha Beddingfield in the bath.

It's not here.

I don't know why but it'd be even better if it was Skyscraper City.

Haha.

Unless he designs a shit building or something like that then he’s good.

This is where it turns out he was the one who put in that cycle lane on John Dobson Street.

Can I draft a local in to this thread who knows about John Dobson Street?