Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I had 6 months or so off, thought I was done here altogether. Mostly cos didn't want to care about it too much under Ashley. But also definitely a clique based around shared political beliefs, that permeates every part of the forum. It is what it is.

Takeover got me interested again, done with the club if it fails, probs get run out of town on here for this post :lol:

cp! Welcome back

:thup:

a'reet mojo

What the fuck have I been doing with my life :lol:

Fucking noob!

Date Registered:  January 13, 2005, 16:17:29

hold on, young'un

Date Registered:Friday 24 December 2004, 01:27:25 PM

Registering here was the best christmas gift i've ever given to myself.

What the fuck have I been doing with my life :lol:

Fucking noob!

Date Registered:  January 13, 2005, 16:17:29

hold on, young'un

Date Registered:Friday 24 December 2004, 01:27:25 PM

Registering here was the best christmas gift i've ever given to myself.

22nd December 2004 for me. I felt so young, my hopes in life were so high.

This sub seems to have its regulars and anyone who pipes up with anything just gets slagged off and brushed off as a divvy.

That is possibly why the thread is constantly being browsed but no participation outside of the (cool) club is made that much.

Loads of ass hats in here. Shame really. Because this could be a good thread if it wasnt for a select few.

Who uses the term "ass hats"?

Anyway, what point have you been trying to make which people are slagging you off for?

Not sure he's saying he has been slagged off mind.  I kind of agree, there's been a few on here mention something they've heard, been slated and basically branded as Odin mkII :lol:

I don't get it, if someone says something, take it with a pinch of salt, even if they're right, it means nowt until it's announced officially anyway.

That's because almost every single one of these pieces of "info" are absolute bollocks and people are tired of it, tetchy, and bored of being fed lies from every single direction. You can't expect people not to get annoyed when another piece of ITK crap appears and turns out to be, yet again, a load of old horseshit.

Spot on, sick of the speculation and the so called ITK , complete dreamers and bullshitters

I agree, the ITK crap is tedious. 👍

I hate the twats that just make stuff up off the top of their heads.

Date Registered:Tuesday 25 May 2010, 06:26:41 PM

Total Time Spent Online: 640 days, 6 hours and 28 minutes.

Total Posts: 28,180 posts

Total Topics Started: 110 topics

Number of Polls Created: 6 polls

Number of Votes Cast: 278 votes

Date Registered: Tuesday 4 January 2005

Total Time Spent Online: 98 days, 18 hours and 58 minutes

What made you sign up then? :thup: 

I thought you were here only since Mitro

Guest Howaythetoon

Username: Howaythetoon

Custom Title: tl;drAge:N/A

Date Registered: Monday 27 December 2004, 04:02:53 PMLocal Time:Monday 11 May 2020, 03:13:06 PMLast Active: Today at 03:13:06 PM

Total Time Spent Online:386 days, 4 hours and 44 minutes.Total Posts:22,398 postsTotal Topics Started:259 topicsNumber of Polls Created:7 pollsNumber of Votes Cast:50 votes

Been on here since the very start though way back in 2009 I think on its various incarnations.

Holy shit you've wasted your life :lol:

Holy shit you've wasted your life :lol:

Alot of that time would just have been at college or Uni, bored in class. Also I used to leave my PC on a hell of a lot, and just have a tab of the forum open. Real number of active hour will probs be about 100'000 tbh :lol:

There really isn't a clique. People with similar views on some things, for certain but the same people share differing views on complex subjects in the Chat section.

Anyone that comes onto this board and is constructive and makes sensible, reasoned arguments will fit in very well.

Anyone that comes here and posts relentless nonsense, full of bluster, abuse, bullshit and contradictions and thinks they're better than everyone else will rightly be torn to shreds. One of the great strengths of this forum.

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyone that comes here and posts relentless nonsense, full of bluster, abuse, bullshit and contradictions and thinks they're better than everyone else will rightly be torn to shreds. One of the great strengths of this forum.

And if you do, I’m living proof you will still survive. My advice to new members would be to start making Yorkie pudding pizzas and massive posts, did me no harm... Take a look at me now as the Stereophonics would say :thup:

Date Registered:Wednesday 9 February 2011, 10:01:49 AMLocal Time:Monday 11 May 2020, 03:20:51 PM

Total Time Spent Online:281 days, 2 hours and 9 minutes.Total Posts:13,268 posts

Kill iz.