Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I was on HTT.com them joined here from day one (previous account)

Before that, I was on Notbbc from 2002 and before that I used To be on Albert Koelman’s old nufc-l mailing list from 1994. (Where A pre-toon Shearer was regularly supposed to have been spotted in a chip shop in Felling, ready to sign for us)

I was on HTT.com them joined here from day one (previous account)

Before that, I was on Notbbc from 2002 and before that I used To be on Albert Koelman’s old nufc-l mailing list from 1994. (Where A pre-toon Shearer was regularly supposed to have been spotted in a chip shop in Felling, ready to sign for us)

Whilst all this is undoubtedly fascinating do you have any takeover news?

Definitely announced Wednesday apparently.

Press stuff Thursday morning.  Currently reviewing how best to do that in light of the current restrictions.

Where did you hear this ?

Here’s another one ffs.  >:D

When this goes through and we are finally allowed back in the ground, it could be the craziest game we have ever experienced, I've stayed away for nearly 10 years, not bought a shirt etc. I work in football and saw from the inside some of what was going on. Indeed i reached out personally to Dave about this around 3 years ago.

Tickets will be at a premium, but the thought of going back to a club shop not selling all sorts of tat, in a ground where im not just funding sports direct, with a team who wants to win is spine tingling. It's nearly here. Lets hope we can all go buy a shirt on the first game back, flood the stadium in black and white with noise not heard in many a year.

That's the only downside of the takeover during the virus outbreak, it means the first home game under the new ownership will probably be months away, and the excitement will have died down by then.

When this goes through and we are finally allowed back in the ground, it could be the craziest game we have ever experienced, I've stayed away for nearly 10 years, not bought a shirt etc. I work in football and saw from the inside some of what was going on. Indeed i reached out personally to Dave about this around 3 years ago.

Tickets will be at a premium, but the thought of going back to a club shop not selling all sorts of tat, in a ground where im not just funding sports direct, with a team who wants to win is spine tingling. It's nearly here. Lets hope we can all go buy a shirt on the first game back, flood the stadium in black and white with noise not heard in many a year.

Spot on think it’ll be one of those spine tingling occasions first game back at St James. Think 13 years of suffering will be released and It’ll be special no doubt.

Definitely announced Wednesday apparently.

Press stuff Thursday morning.  Currently reviewing how best to do that in light of the current restrictions.

Where did you hear this ?

Here’s another one ffs.  >:D

I wanted to be fair to give them a chance to back up their post.

Speaking as a serial lurker/new poster, I don't see it as a clique so much as some people just post more often than others. Like, the regulars to me are just like different characters on the Simpsons (you can all figure who you are).

Anyway, that takeover eh? Talk about taking its sweet time, am I right?

You’ve got that right, guy.

Date Registered:Tuesday 25 May 2010, 06:26:41 PM

Total Time Spent Online: 640 days, 6 hours and 28 minutes.

Total Posts: 28,180 posts

Total Topics Started: 110 topics

Number of Polls Created: 6 polls

Number of Votes Cast: 278 votes

Fucking hell, you sign up when you were 8 years old?

Na like 13 :lol:

:lol: HaydnNUFC[/member] wasn’t even born yet

I was there for Keegan's return as manager against Bolton, and even though the match was shit the atmosphere was unreal, especially at the start and before kickoff. If this goes through, it'll be like that again, I'm sure.

I was there for Keegan's return as manager against Bolton, and even though the match was shit the atmosphere was unreal, especially at the start and before kickoff. If this goes through, it'll be like that again, I'm sure.

AV STILL GOT THE SCAARF

AV STILL GOT THE SCAARF

And the T Shirt...Walking in a Keegan Wonderland

Date Registered:Tuesday 25 May 2010, 06:26:41 PM

Total Time Spent Online: 640 days, 6 hours and 28 minutes.

Total Posts: 28,180 posts

Total Topics Started: 110 topics

Number of Polls Created: 6 polls

Number of Votes Cast: 278 votes

Fucking hell, you sign up when you were 8 years old?

Na like 13 :lol:

:lol: HaydnNUFC[/member] wasn’t even born yet

Oi :lol:

Date Registered:Wednesday 26 July 2006, 05:02:51 PM

Total Time Spent Online:269 days, 7 hours and 46 minutes.

Signed up literally half my life ago. Fucking hell. :lol: Remember complaining about a girl I liked on here and generally just being a whiny twat - getting advice from you lot though, never stood a chance ;)