Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Date Registered:Wednesday 26 July 2006, 05:02:51 PM

Total Time Spent Online:269 days, 7 hours and 46 minutes.

Signed up literally half my life ago. Fucking hell. :lol: Remember complaining about a girl I liked on here and generally just being a whiny twat - getting advice from you lot though, never stood a chance ;)

I remember that.  ;D

They’re seriously rattled.

I’d imagine it’s the same information they presented to French courts which got dismissed.

If Saudi outbid Bein for the tv rights for the Middle East that would essentially make them irrelevant very quickly.

Keys and the other tool would be out of a job rather quickly.

It’s also far more likely to happen if Saudi have a direct interest in the PL.

What could these new legal documents be? I doubt theres a big signed document from MBS or the head of PIF authorising piracy. If such documents exist why were they not used in BeINS case against Arabsat unless they were and it's just documents from that case forwarded to the PL?

Guest reefatoon

Keys sending all sorts of shite through to his mate on the inside. Devious little Sasquatch that he is.

I wouldn’t take this story as gospel there may well have been documents presented, but it’s only the writers opinion that it will cause a delay.

Still doesn’t ease our nerves just as we seemed to be in home straight.

Guest Carrick18

It sounds very ambiguous.

I would imagine it's come via beIN, who were confident enough to launch a legal case, only to be shut down. At a guess, it's a desperate last attempt to get things stopped from their end because they're worried about losing the monopoly in the middle-east. I can't imagine they've suddenly procured a smoking gun relating to beoutQ as it's been off the air for some time.

I wouldn’t take this story as gospel there may well have been documents presented, but it’s only the writers opinion that it will cause a delay.

Still doesn’t ease our nerves just as we seemed to be in home straight.

Exactly also who is Sean Ingle.