Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest neesy111

Not sure how I can be in a clique with Wullie, he gave me a lift once and I didn't realise it was him in the first place.

I also shouldn't get involved in this again because it's very tedious. Suffice to say that if you think the negative coverage is not because the potential owner is a murderer but actually because everyone hates your football team, and that the media are just pretending to hate murderers as a cover for their hatred of Newcastle United, then you're a genuine danger to society and shouldn't be allowed out in public.

I'd place a smaller wager that there are a few are. Not everyone is a level-headed, rational person who wouldn't latch on to anything to drum up support for a good societal lynching. Mr Keys would be first on my list :)

Clique, or Posters who've been on here for years, so know each well so over time, they become rather attuned to each other and tend to agree more on certain things?

I think the latter but I'm just aware that posters have felt like it is a clique and has driven them away.  I was just highlighting to them how that could be perceived. 

All I did was to suggest that there can be some bias in the press depending on reporters own views. I ended up being portrayed as someone who thinks every negative article is due to an agenda. Not everything is black and white. I'll step away from this discussion now. As I think I made my point quite clearly.  If others read that as something else that's on them.

I agree with with both of you really, that's always been a slight problem though, more so on a forum. You can't be in both camps in some eyes, when in reality you can.

Just don't take it to heart and it's not personal, we're just daft prats, talking about daft things on a daft forum.

Guest neesy111

Not sure how I can be in a clique with Wullie, he gave me a lift once and I didn't realise it was him in the first place.

Hang on, then you got in a car with a stranger ? :lol:

It was after a game of football.

You got in a car with a sweaty man you didn't know, just because you ran around a bit with him. Well this is really isn't a good health and safety thing like  :lol:

You got in a car with a sweaty man you didn't know, just because you ran around a bit with him. Well this is really isn't a good health and safety thing like  :lol:

I thought it was from a couple of weeks ago when Neesy said he'd never met Wullie and Wullie said "you gave me a lift once".

I thought it was from a couple of weeks ago when Neesy said he'd never met Wullie and Wullie said "you gave me a lift once".

Sorry mate i missed it, that's quite funny if that's it  :lol:

This thread man. When there's nothing else to discuss, let's have a go at it each other then. If it's not that, let's talk about the Saudi's crimes and moral issues for the 173638294th time.

This thread man. When there's nothing else to discuss, let's have a go at it each other then. If it's not that, let's talk about the Saudi's crimes and moral issues for the 173638294th time.

I'm so glad I'm still working, at least I can concentrate on something else and pass some time.

Guest reefatoon

We need to get back to the good stuff...........tracking flights.  One has just landed at Newcastle from Biggin Hill and there is another heading up too by the looks of it. All fitting into place for an HTT 3pm announcement. That's what this thread has driven me too, watching fucking blips move around on a map. Anything to get away from clique chat.

A case of these bad boys should go down a treat.

DdaGBSUWsAEqUsA-880x495.jpg

I presume you've already smashed the bottle with the picture of Ashley on it.

How the f**k is Karl Marx sharing a pic with those 2?? :lol: