Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

Lovely to see Newcastle fans uniting in defence of the horrendous treatment of massive Tory Amanda Staveley

What's her politics got to do with it? It could be Labour Jim from Sunderland or SNP Stewart from Glasgow and I would still be saying the same.

He's taking the p*ss man.

No he wasn't  :lol:

Yep calls her a liar.

What if Staveley is lying? and if she's lying in court, then she's possibly lying to Caulkin about being confident the deal will go through. In which case, she isn't confident and the deal won't go through. The deal is off. Fuck, we've got 10 more years of Ashley.

Have a beer

Lovely to see Newcastle fans uniting in defence of the horrendous treatment of massive Tory Amanda Staveley

What's her politics got to do with it? It could be Labour Jim from Sunderland or SNP Stewart from Glasgow and I would still be saying the same.

She got called a liar in a trial, person who said it needs beheading IMO

Yep calls her a liar.

What if Staveley is lying? and if she's lying in court, then she's possibly lying to Caulkin about being confident the deal will go through. In which case, she isn't confident and the deal won't go through. The deal is off. Fuck, we've got 10 more years of Ashley.

how did you get to be called Judge?  :lol:

Guest godzilla

She got called a liar in a trial, person who said it needs beheading IMO

:laugh:

Yep calls her a liar.

how did you get to be called Judge?  :lol:

I'll have to add more smileys next time I make a sarcastic post so there's more chance of people realising I'm taking the piss, ffs!

Guest godzilla

Get writing lads. These b******s can't be allowed to get away with this!!

Keyser Soze speaks and then disappears once more  :lol: