Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It's real and its happening. Just a shame the leaks came out and all the speculation followed. If that leak hadn't happened we'd be none the wiser and it would be like most high value acquisitions - going along nicely in the background without any public focus and at the pace suitable for both parties.

This is the 'optimism' thread, so don't piss in it and tell us its wet. Kindly fuck off to another thread to be miserable/logical/whatever.  :thup:

Please don’t tell me to fuck off. 

Don’t spoil it for the rest of us then....we probably know it’s bollocks but at least let us have a few weeks/months of positivity before the inevitable happens....

Happy to observe and not be negative. Not happy to be told to fuck off. I find that quite negative.

It's real and its happening. Just a shame the leaks came out and all the speculation followed. If that leak hadn't happened we'd be none the wiser and it would be like most high value acquisitions - going along nicely in the background without any public focus and at the pace suitable for both parties.

This is the 'optimism' thread, so don't piss in it and tell us its wet. Kindly fuck off to another thread to be miserable/logical/whatever.  :thup:

Just like you, I’ll do as I like. Got a problem, IM me.

Happy to discuss in public cheers. 

Thought so, love the attention don’t you?

And yes I have a problem. This place is friendly. Members telling each other to fuck off makes the place less positive.  No need.

About the only thing that gives me some positivity is the silence from the press.  The press are not giving Ashley a lot of abuse about the silence on the furlough or the no comment on it.  Maybe they know something is coming.

And yes I have a problem. This place is friendly. Members telling each other to fuck off makes the place less positive.  No need.

You can clearly see what the OP is trying to do by separating out of the other thread, why ruin it? That being positive is it?

Oh and show me where I told you to fuck off? Can’t remember quoting you in all this, but again all about the attention, aren’t you?

Don’t spoil it for the rest of us then....we probably know it’s bollocks but at least let us have a few weeks/months of positivity before the inevitable happens....

Happy to observe and not be negative. Not happy to be told to fuck off. I find that quite negative.

That’s better...see positive vibes have mellowed your feelings.....we’ll get you onboard or suicidal before the end..Te he

That’s better...see positive vibes have mellowed your feelings.....we’ll get you onboard or suicidal before the end..Te he

Honestly I found the thread amusing.  I thought this was tongue in cheek and really just the takeover thread that allowed twitter crap and some debate around it.  Was just posting my thoughts on it.  I won’t repeat them.  Some positives:

Silence

No denials from the buyer side

Couple of the journalists articles

Starting a new thread because you can't deal with some realism, nice  :lol:

No place for realism in this thread....there’s loads of threads about that...we’re trying to relieve our boredom with some, perhaps, dubious links to possible takeover.....read them, laugh a little but at least it wiles away the day thinking there might just be a chance that we might get rid of the devil incarnate

Honestly I found the thread amusing.  I thought this was tongue in cheek and really just the takeover thread that allowed twitter crap and some debate around it.  Was just posting my thoughts on it.  I won’t repeat them.  Some positives:

Silence

No denials from the buyer side

Couple of the journalists articles

I think that’s quite a positive...as you’ve relayed no denials from buyer or seller. Dare not make a list of positives and negatives as I’m sure the negative list will be pretty long. I’ll stick with my hopes and think at long last we may be able to enjoy MOTD by not being last on.

It’s going to be a pisser that we can’t properly celebrate due to pubs not being open but I won’t complain about that!

Probably for the best. Let the excitement die down, see some action before going all in emotionally and potentially being burned ( like with Ashley or them down the road with The Don)

Just think of what the 1st game of the season will be like and letting it all out then. Hopefully by then we’ve seen new owners, new manager and a few players worthy of the club.