Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Love flight radar me like, spent ages on it like a right sad twat.

Wonder if this one is popping down to Mike's gaff to get the keys for St James'.

https://www.flightradar24.com/GLF5/2489d389

That's the one that flew in from Stansted this morning.

There was a Dassault private jet this morning that took off from Teeside, then circled Scarborough a few times, then went out over the North Sea doing random loops before flying back in.

I was fascinated by it.

I really need to sort my life out.

Wonder if this one is popping down to Mike's gaff to get the keys for St James'.

There was a Dassault private jet this morning that took off from Teeside, then circled Scarborough a few times, then went out over the North Sea doing random loops before flying back in.

I was fascinated by it.

That's FA20, he's still tooling around up there :lol:

Guest reefatoon

I was fascinated by it.

:lol: aye, that has been doing that for days (sometimes two of them). This takeover shite has brought me a love for watching little plane blips move around a map. Rock and roll!

I was fascinated by it.

:lol:

Fucks sake. So it's not passed the test yet then. What was GC on about then.

No one ever said it was passed. Too many people were looking for the subliminal message in his words.

We'll be playing Sgt Pepper backwards next to see of John and Paul had anything to say about it.

No one ever said it was passed. Too many people were looking for the subliminal message in his words.

We'll be playing Sgt Pepper backwards next to see of John and Paul had anything to say about it.

When you play it backwards it sounds like . . "Oh Mandy . . . " (it does - FACT)

Basically they’ve been given notice that it’s going to be signed off imminently but haven’t had the official confirmation letter / email. I think it’s pretty clear that’s what George is saying.

To be fair, that latest tweet does indicate that.

When you play it backwards it sounds like . . "Oh Mandy . . . " (it does - FACT)

I thought it said "Mike is Dead"

BUT THAT MIGHT MEAN IT'S JUST THAT THE PL HAVEN'T SENT THE EMAIL YET

He wasn’t saying anything different than he has been. Mental people just picked apart a tweet and read in to it wrongly