Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

His previous article contained this paragraph:

"It is now almost two months since the consortium contacted the Premier League for approval – a process that was expected to take around 30 days. When the Guardian reported a fortnight ago that there was likely to be further delay, the consortium insisted it was “very hopeful” the deal would be approved imminently."

So that's the context of his unusually worded post.

Staveley in tears in court after the Barclays lawyer completely rips her claims apart one by one.

Basically saying she's a hustler/chancer/Self-Promoter.

:lol: I somehow doubt the PIF and Reuben brothers would go into a deal with a "hustler/chancer/self-promoter"  :lol:

Staveley in tears in court after the Barclays lawyer completely rips her claims apart one by one.

Probably been told before takinG the stand that the PL have rejected the takeover and the grilling was the straw.

She should have expected that, considering how they've already called her various derogatory things. I'm not sure tears ever work that well in a court, especially where it's not dealing with a jury, judges tend to see them as crocodile tears to get sympathy around weak claims.

Probably been told before takinG the stand that the PL have rejected the takeover and the grilling was the straw.

That was my immediate thought too :lol:

Could have done without this Staveley court case going on while the takeover process is still waiting for the green light. Just another negative spin which will put doubts in minds of PL officials.

I reckon there'll be an eight part dramatisation of this takeover at some point in the next couple of years.  Who will play Ashley, Charnley, Staveley and Richard Keys do we reckon?

I reckon there'll be an eight part dramatisation of this takeover at some point in the next couple of years.  Who will play Ashley, Charnley, Staveley and Richard Keys do we reckon?

Wayne Mardle, A Cunt, Olivia Colman, Mickey Carroll in a gorilla suit.

I bet the fucka that made sexy Amanda cry is a Makem.........cunt.

Apparently the other day he was telling Staveley that a document she couldn't find/provide simply didn't exist. Then someone else found it and passed it to the judge  :lol:

Im Surprised at the tears thought she was a hard boardroom ready to fight to the last type.