Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Is this tweet from earlier basically rubbishing anything that Caulkin has told us ?

Is this guy a journalist? His tweets are seriously badly written and don’t make sense

Can you guys stop saying Caulkin said Imminent in the past he never said that if anything he said there is no red flags all along.

I’m sure He pretty much did on the podcast

Is this tweet from earlier basically rubbishing anything that Caulkin has told us ?

Bearing in mind this was from the person who wrote about damning new evidence being presented which would be included within the WTO Report. We all saw the report so don't know where this new evidence was.

Depends how you interpret the report, I agree I didn’t think it was bad, however lots of people have said it was, think this is what decides the takeover, how the premier league have viewed it.

Depends which side of the fence you fit on and Sean Ingle is certainly not on the takeover side, but, you're right it's up to the Premier League at the end of the day.

That’s it, I think the report gives the premier league a clear way to either accept or reject it without fear of any legal backlash. Basically I think it comes down to if the premier league want it or not.

The Premier League wants it. The government wants it. And I want it. It's happening.

The govt wants it without a doubt. I wouldn't agree the PL wants it though, I think for various reasons they are conflicted.

Bearing in mind this was from the person who wrote about damning new evidence being presented which would be included within the WTO Report. We all saw the report so don't know where this new evidence was.

Depends how you interpret the report, I agree I didn’t think it was bad, however lots of people have said it was, think this is what decides the takeover, how the premier league have viewed it.

Depends which side of the fence you fit on and Sean Ingle is certainly not on the takeover side, but, you're right it's up to the Premier League at the end of the day.

That’s it, I think the report gives the premier league a clear way to either accept or reject it without fear of any legal backlash. Basically I think it comes down to if the premier league want it or not.

The Premier League wants it. The government wants it. And I want it. It's happening.

The govt wants it without a doubt. I wouldn't agree the PL wants it though, I think for various reasons they are conflicted.

They WANT to want it.

He's one of the group of journos Qatar had been feeding news to, no?

I'm not so sure, seems like his sources are close or in the Premier League. The WTO report was supposedly not sent to the league from Qatar which makes sense, the PL provided evidence for it so I'm guessing it was given to them by the WTO.

Who knows, though, just a guess.

They WANT to want it.

Maybe by the end of August they will hold a meeting to decide whether to hold a meeting about it.

Can you guys stop saying Caulkin said Imminent in the past he never said that if anything he said there is no red flags all along.

He also said about 6 weeks ago that we would know by Wednesday.

Wow. Has it really been 6 weeks since 'that' Wednesday? Fuck me this has dragged on long enough then. Can remember what I was doing when I read about that. So long ago man.

Just think,if it’s true about the league cup next season with none of the top 7 taking part, if this takeover does go through we could be in prime position to actually win something in our first season with new owners.

To be fair the PL have been very tight lipped, there doesn’t seem to be any rumours of which way it’s going to go.  I think the leaks may come in the hours before the announcement

To be fair the PL have been very tight lipped, there doesn’t seem to be any rumours of which way it’s going to go.  I think the leaks may come in the hours before the announcement

I think you will see it come out from the higher ups in Saudi on Twitter first

He also said about 6 weeks ago that we would know by Wednesday.

No he didn't.