Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The government won't just look at what investment the Saudis will bring to the football club but also the North East region as a whole. They want this as much as us by seeing the development that as happened at Man City and say 'well, why not the North East too.'

The government won't just look at what investment the Saudis will bring to the football club but also the North East region as a whole. They want this as much as us by looking and would use the development that as happened at Man City and say 'well, why not the North East too.'

If it was up to the govt, they'd have passed it in April.

Guest The Little Waster

800 pages later .... fuckin  hell this will never end its like the Twilight Zone

Guest godzilla

Is this tweet from earlier basically rubbishing anything that Caulkin has told us ?

Bearing in mind this was from the person who wrote about damning new evidence being presented which would be included within the WTO Report. We all saw the report so don't know where this new evidence was.

Is this tweet from earlier basically rubbishing anything that Caulkin has told us ?

Bearing in mind this was from the person who wrote about damning new evidence being presented which would be included within the WTO Report. We all saw the report so don't know where this new evidence was.

Depends how you interpret the report, I agree I didn’t think it was bad, however lots of people have said it was, think this is what decides the takeover, how the premier league have viewed it.

Guest godzilla

I'd say nothing at any point has been 'clear'.

I agree

Guest godzilla

Depends how you interpret the report, I agree I didn’t think it was bad, however lots of people have said it was, think this is what decides the takeover, how the premier league have viewed it.

Depends which side of the fence you sit on and Sean Ingle is certainly not on the takeover side, but, you're right it's up to the Premier League at the end of the day.

Depends which side of the fence you fit on and Sean Ingle is certainly not on the takeover side, but, you're right it's up to the Premier League at the end of the day.

That’s it, I think the report gives the premier league a clear way to either accept or reject it without fear of any legal backlash. Basically I think it comes down to if the premier league want it or not.

Depends which side of the fence you fit on and Sean Ingle is certainly not on the takeover side, but, you're right it's up to the Premier League at the end of the day.

That’s it, I think the report gives the premier league a clear way to either accept or reject it without fear of any legal backlash. Basically I think it comes down to if the premier league want it or not.

The Premier League wants it. The government wants it. And I want it. It's happening.