Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Ahh man, that would be amazing.

It would be the icing on the cake. Nothing would bring the fans together like a Keegan return. It would be like Maximus returning to the coliseum!!

Guest reefatoon

Ahh man, that would be amazing.

It would be the icing on the cake. Nothing would bring the fans together like a Keegan return. It would be like Maximus returning to the coliseum!!

Just hearing him talk about it, all that passion flooding out man, would be immense.

Everyone loves a bit of plane watch.

Fat mike's private jet G-MATO has just left Miami enroute to London.

Like someone mentioned in the other thread, must be the only time we have wished Mike a safe flight in his 13 year tenure.

Fancy chopper in toon :lol:

How fancy? Flight tracker here we come.

Not fancy enough to be seen from Sweden. But many different tweets saying so. Plus the flight which arrived in Miami yesterday departed 16h later to go back, I know :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Fancy chopper in toon :lol:

How fancy? Flight tracker here we come.

Not fancy enough to be seen from Sweden. But many different tweets saying so. Plus the flight which arrived in Miami yesterday departed 16h later to go back, I know :lol:

:lol: It’s all coming together. The flights don’t lie

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d like to know where they got the dumpy bags from, we can’t get them for love nor money! My mate works high up for O’Briens, he says it’s just general waste stuff going in and no more typical than usual.

I’d like to know where they got the dumpy bags from, we can’t get them for love nor money! My mate works high up for O’Briens, he says it’s just general waste stuff going in and no more typical than usual.

Aaaaaah but what type of waste.....the contents of charnleys desk perhaps🤔